The Beryl Institute invites practitioners, researchers and patient and family advisors focused on improving the patient experience to submit proposals for presentations or poster sessions at next year’s Patient Experience Conference.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 08, 2017
The Beryl Institute invites practitioners, researchers and patient and family advisors focused on improving the patient experience to submit proposals for presentations or poster sessions at next year’s Patient Experience Conference to be held April 16-18, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago in Chicago, Illinois.
Submissions are due by July 21, 2017 and should emphasize case studies and proven practices related to patient experience initiatives and successes. For guidelines and to submit a proposal, visit http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=CONF2018SUBMISSIONS.
The Institute’s annual patient experience conference is designed for healthcare executives, leaders, staff and patient and family advisors responsible for improving and sharing the experiences of patients, families and caregivers. In addition to enjoying inspiring keynotes and networking with other patient experience leaders, participants have the opportunity to customize their learning experience by selecting from breakout sessions focused on different areas of patient experience improvement. The 2017 event held this past March in Denver received excellent reviews from attendees:
- “I cannot say enough wonderful remarks about The Beryl Institute conferences. I am energized and ready to promote the most positive patient experience for our guests at our hospital!” said Dawn (Dede) DeVeny, Box Butte General Hospital.
- “Thank you for a wonderful first-time attendee experience. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I learned so much that I can bring back to my peers and my institution to enhance our Patient and Family Experience.” said Mary Mazur, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
- “Great Experience. Easy to meet people. Breakout sessions - relevant and valuable,” said Walter Rojenko, St Joe's Health Centre, Toronto.
- “Everything about the conference was truly amazing. The keynote speakers were great. The breakout sessions were excellent. The love of patients was palpable throughout the entire conference,” said Shirley Hamill, Baystate Medical Center.
- “The conference gave me a broader view of the patient experience and how we can be all IN to improve that experience. The Beryl Institute strives to give the members and participants of the conference a great experience,” said Virgie Townsend, UAB Patient and Family Advisory Council.
- “I really enjoyed the patient stories. I think hearing scenarios from the patient and understanding things from their perspective was incredibly helpful,” said Kyle Mackey, Heritage Biologics.
Registration is now open for Patient Experience Conference 2018. To learn more, visit http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=CONF2018_OVERVIEW.
About The Beryl Institute:
The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice dedicated to improving the patient experience through collaboration and shared knowledge. We define patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.