(PRWEB) June 18, 2017
Looking for the perfect present for fathers is hard, especially for people who are living miles away from their dads. That’s why HablaCuba.com launches a special promotion right after Father’s Day, specially dedicated to Cuban expats: 30 CUC bonus for all international top ups sent to Cuba using HablaCuba.com.
The new Cubacel promotion starts on June 19, adding 30 extra CUC to every top up above 20 CUC. The offer is valid until June 24. Every recharge between 20 CUC and 60 CUC is rewarded with a Super Bono, as follows:
- For 20 CUC recharges, customers will send 50 CUC
- For 30 CUC recharges, customers will send 60 CUC
- For 40 CUC recharges, customers will send 100 CUC
- For 50 CUC recharges, customers will send 110 CUC
- For 60 CUC recharges, customers will send 150 CUC
A mobile top up may be the perfect Father’s Day gift. It's useful, and it's saying: ”Hey, Dad, I’m grateful for everything you have done for me!”. Because Father’s Day may be that day when people acknowledge all their love and great care, when everybody is honoring their everyday heroes, the ones who don’t wear capes: dads.
Besides the offer, HablaCuba’s Facebook page also hosts a nostalgic contest. Cubans are invited to share the thing they are most proud of when they think about their fathers. The contest is open until June 20. The winner will be picked randomly and will be awarded 20 CUC which can be converted into 50 CUC during the Cubacel promotion.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, helping them have access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9¢/min, for both landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and in Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.