San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 28, 2017
Hundreds of communicators, marketers and social media professionals from agencies, B2B, B2C, nonprofit and government organizations will gather for PR News' annual two-day conference, the Big 4 Social Media Conference, which includes the Google for Communicators Boot Camp, at the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco on August 9-10.
Thirty experts from Macy’s, IBM, Google, Taco Bell, Edelman and more will give instruction on how to build a larger following on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, the new rules of SEO, influencer marketing and more. All-Access Passes include the full-day Google for Communicators Boot Camp on August 9.
See all speakers here.
Interactive sessions during the Social Media Conference and Google Boot Camp:
- 5 Ways You Can Start Using Google Analytics for Your Communications Strategy
- How Communicators Use SEO Tactics to Raise the Search Ranking of their Content
- How to Choose Among Facebook Messenger Day, Instagram and Snapchat Stories
- How to Develop a Snapchat Presence
- How to Launch Successful AdWords Campaigns and Communicate It to Senior Leaders
- How to Make Sure Your Paid Social Strategy is Paying Off
- How to Prepare for the Coming of Age Voice Search
- How to Use Facebook Live to Broadcast Your Brand’s Story
- Influencer Strategies Across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Instagram ROI: Low-Cost Tactics for Visual Storytelling
- Measurement Treasure: The KPIs That Spell Social Success
- Social Listening on Twitter: Translating Analytics into Engagement
- The New Rules of SEO That Communicators Need to Know
- Your Brand On YouTube: Build A Dedicated Following One Video at a Time
Beyond the sessions on every facet of social media and Google, attendees will also make long-lasting connections with other like-minded professionals through eight networking opportunities.
“I was so impressed with the overall event. The quality of the presentations was top-notch, and the ability to network with like-minded people during the breaks and at lunch was invaluable,” – Past attendee and Director of Global Media Relations, SAP AG.
The All-Access Pass includes both the Google for Communicators Boot Camp on August 9 and the Big 4 Social Media Conference on August 10. The Last-Chance Rate, which saves $300, ends July 28. Save $100 per person when you bring a group of two or more people from your organization. To learn more about the event and to register, visit http://www.prnew.se/big4sanfran.
For questions regarding this event email Client Services at clientservices(at)accessintel.com. To sponsor this event, contact Rich Hauptner at rhauptner(at)accessintel.com.
The PR News Group is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News Group focuses on honing and growing PR and marketing professionals’ skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators and marketers all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting their industries. For more information, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.
Director of Marketing