Edison, New Jersey (PRWEB) August 14, 2017
The new app released by Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow & McElroy was designed to enhance the collection and organization of important information and photos during a time when the chaos can often lead to confusion and disorganization. The captured information and photos will be extremely helpful when filing an insurance claim or consulting an attorney.
The exciting new mobile app can be helpful to anyone. The law firm encourages clients and anyone else who might benefit to download the app to record details at the scene of any type of motor vehicle accident. It is completely free and available for both Apple and Android devices. The accident app includes many features that are helpful at the scene of a crash.
Features allow users to:
- Record the details of an accident
- Document vehicle, insurance, and witness information
- Take and save pictures of the accident scene and vehicle damage
- Locate emergency services
- Integrate with Facebook Live to record traffic stops
- Email information to the legal team
- Access the Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow & McElroy law firm website
- Contact the firm’s car accident lawyers to discuss legal rights and options
Visit http://www.NJAdvocates.com/download-our-mobile-app/ to download this helpful tool.
Motorists and passengers who have experienced any type of motor vehicle accident can call Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow & McElroy at 732-777-0100, or visit their website at http://www.njadvocates.com for a free consultation. The firm’s offices are centrally located in Red Bank, Toms River, and Edison, and they service clients throughout New Jersey.