New York, NY (PRWEB) September 06, 2017
Cynopsis unveiled its judging committee for the brand’s new Short Form Video Festival and Awards– recognizing outstanding short form content and storytelling across all platforms. This must-attend, industry Festival will be enhanced by the jurors, who are some of the brightest executives and creators in the media business.
Festival entries are being accepted from now through October 20, 2017 and winners will be awarded in a broad range of categories at the Cynopsis Short Form Video Festival on March 7, 2018 in New York City.
Inaugural jurors include:
- Bonnie Pan, Head of Network - AwesomenessTV
- Shirley Halperin, Executive Editor, Music - Variety
- Ariel Elazar, EVP, Brand, Marketing & Digital Strategy - Dick Clark Productions
- Perrin Chiles, CEO/co-founder - Adaptive Studios
- Ashley Kaplan, Head of Content - Fullscreen
- Nick Frew, Creative Director - Coyote Post
- Anthony Galloway, VP Programming - Conde Nast Entertainment
- Vikki Neil, GM - Scripps Lifestyle Studios
- Josh Beane, Founder/CEO - Idea Farmer
For more information on the Short Form Video Fest and the quick entry submission process, visit http://www.shortformvideofest.com
For inquires on Festival programming, contact show producer Cathy Applefeld Olson at cathy(at)cynopsis(dot)com. For questions regarding the entry process and Festival, contact Media Marketing Director Jenn Ocampo at jenn(at)cynopsis(dot)com. For sponsorship information, contact Vice President of Sales & Marketing Mike Farina at mike(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
To watch the Short Form Video Festival sizzle reel produced by our partners at Situation Interactive, visit http://www.shortformvideofest.com
About Cynopsis Media
Cynopsis is what the TV industry reads first every day. The Cynopsis family of products includes the media industry's most-read daily, Cynopsis, plus sister dailies Cynopsis Digital and Cynopsis Sports; weekly eSports, the Cynopsis Jobs board and special reports. Serving TV, agency and brand professionals, Cynopsis Media produces conferences, webinars, and awards programs that are second to none. Find out more at cynopsis.com.