Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) September 11, 2017
CSNews.com recently launched a complete redesign of its industry-leading website, allowing it to provide more of the industry’s best news, analysis, and insights with a cleaner page layout, better mobile access, improved navigation, and enhanced search functionality.
New to the site are:
- Exclusive content from CSNews’ award-winning team of seasoned industry editors.
- Ongoing coverage of the latest Industry News and Trends spanning Mergers & Acquisitions, Suppliers & Wholesalers, Corporate & Store Operations, Corporate Responsibility, Technology, Competitive Watch, Legislative, Regulatory & Legal, Marketing, and People.
- More Special Features and in-depth analysis of the major trends impacting the convenience store industry, including exclusive content and bonus content that offers deeper insight into topics covered in our print publication.
- Extensive coverage of Product Categories, including complete coverage of Tobacco, Beverages, Candy & Snacks, Foodservice, Fuels, Other Merchandise & Services, and New Products & Promotions.
- More Expert Viewpoints from industry merchandising and operations specialists who will help c-store retailers make better business decisions.
- Industry-exclusive Small Operator coverage, including retail tips for the small operator, expert advice, and single-store perspectives.
- The most industry-related research and data from EnsembleIQ Research Solutions, and other leading industry research providers, including CSNews’ Top 100 Chains and Top 20 Growth Chains lists.
- Behind-the-scenes perspectives of major industry news and events with CSNews’ new Blog series, featuring Viewpoints from CSNews editors.
- Complete coverage of major industry events, including the NACS Show® and CSNews’ own targeted and innovative Summits, Exchanges, and Awards events, including Hall of Fame, Top Women in Convenience, Foodservice Innovators Awards, Category Captains, Best New Products Awards, Store Design Contest, Convenience Foodservice & Beverage Exchange, and Alternative Fuels Summit.
- Industry News Bulletins with topical updates, news, events, and webcast alerts from CSNews and EnsembleIQ.
- A multimedia repository for all video and podcast content.
- Improved search functionality with new date filters to narrow results.
- Cleaner page layout with a lot more flexibility to enhance articles with images, charts, and graphs.
For more information, contact Convenience Store News Brand Director Ron Lowy at 330-840-9557.