San Diego, CA (PRWEB) October 12, 2017
Macphun, the California-based developer known for making powerful photo editing software that’s easy and enjoyable to use continues to improve its recently released Aurora HDR 2018 software (https://aurorahdr.com/2018). The application continues to win new fans on both the Mac and Windows platforms.
Apple recently selected Aurora HDR 2018 as a Mac App Store Editor’s Choice, where Apple editors hand pick the applications they feel best show innovation and truly benefit the users. Macphun has been a consistent leader in the Mac App Store since the service’s launch in 2011, regularly receiving Editor’s Choice selections during the year. In their annual Editor’s Choice selections, Macphun products have earned “Best of…” awards 4 of the last 5 years. The company’s desktop products have been ranked among the top 12 in the paid photography category on the Mac App Stores around the world every single week since January 2011.
This passion for innovation is at the heart of Macphun. The company continually improves its software to help photographers and photo enthusiasts unveil the real beauty & character within their photos. With devoted users around the world, Macphun literally helps millions of photos become more eye-catching every day.
Delivering on their promise to make the best HDR software hands down, Macphun has released a major free Aurora HDR 2018 update to its customers. The new update brings improvements for both Windows and Mac users:
- Added Lens Correction tool. Both Windows and Mac users can easily repair common lens issues like vignettes, distortion, and chromatic aberration for the most professional images.
- Added Transform tool. Whether working on Mac or Windows, photographers can easily rotate, straighten, tilt, or flip an image for perfect alignment and composition.
- Detailed Info panel. Learn more about an image’s properties as you work with it.
- Remove Color Noise in RAW files. Get cleaner, noise-free files for the absolute best image workflow.
- Improved Dodge & Burn filter. Add light and shadows to any photo with complete control.
- Improved Presets. Presets designed by professional photographers are even easier to browse and use.
- Better Lightroom Integration. It’s now easy to move images and metadata from Lightroom into Aurora HDR 2018. Why settle for Lightroom’s 16-bit HDR when you can use our significantly better 32-bit pipeline? Plus DNG files are easier to move across too!
- Improved Batch Processing. Our time-saving batch processing tool scans your folders and automatically queues up images to merge. If you want to tweak the results you can also now move images between bracket groups while Batch processing.
This is just the first major free update to Aurora HDR 2018. Another is expected near the end of October. Macphun is committed to making the best software possible for its customers.
Aurora HDR 2018 is now shipping. Visit https://aurorahdr.com/2018 to purchase or download a free trial.
Mixed-computer households can share the same product key for Mac and PC that can be activated on 5 devices.
- $59 for current Aurora HDR users
- $99 for new users