We created MeVIDEO with one simple goal: to create the best compact, travel-friendly, user-friendly video tripod ever for today’s on-the-go filmmakers and videographers.
North White Plains, NY (PRWEB) October 16, 2017
MeFOTO, the innovative tripod manufacturer, today announced the launch of MeVIDEO, a new sister company focusing on the film and video market with a travel video tripod available now on Kickstarter. Incredibly durable, lightweight, thoughtful and intuitive, MeVIDEO is the ultimate high-quality and full-featured travel video tripod.
"We created MeVIDEO with one simple goal: to create the best compact, travel-friendly, user-friendly video tripod ever for today’s on-the-go filmmakers and videographers. We wanted to create a tripod that makes sense from the moment you put your hands on it; something detailed, yet approachable - and then, to make it incredibly beautiful." - Brian Hynes, MeFOTO & MeVIDEO Brand Marketing Manager.
MeVIDEO GlobeTrotter features include:
- Reverse folding legs to allow for a more compact folded form that makes it perfect for traveling.
- Integrated Leveling Platform for precise, intuitive positioning of your camera on the center column without needing to adjust legs.
- Removable Flat Base Head featuring ratchet-style metal adjustment knobs for leveling.
- Head can be used on other flat surfaces such as certain sliders, jibs, half ball adapters and more.
- Split/center column allows for maximize flexibility as well as providing the ability to get very low to the ground.
- Support for multiple cameras ranging from the Sony A6500, Panasonic GH5, Sony A7SII, Canon 5D Mark IV to the Canon C100.
- Independent locking positions for the legs allow for easy setup on any terrain.
- Integrated, stainless steel spikes can be expanded or retracted into the rubber feet for stability on any surface.
- Converts to a monopod. Simply unscrew the center column and combine with the padded leg.
- Available in anodized aluminum or carbon fiber in black or titanium and comes with a padded canvas carrying case for additional protection when traveling.
MeVIDEO launched their Kickstarter campaign today, with the goal of raising $50,000. Kickstarter contributors will receive a discounted rate of $349 for the aluminum and $499 for the carbon fiber model. When MeVIDEO publicly launches in early 2018, the retail price is expected to be $499 for the aluminum and $699 for the carbon fiber model.
About MeFOTO: MeFOTO offers two styles and multiple sizes of strategically designed travel tripods in both aluminum and carbon fiber in a variety of colors. They are ideal for on-the-go photographers, and now filmmakers, at every experience level. http://www.mefoto.com and http://www.mevideo.co
About MAC Group: MAC Group is a sales, marketing and distribution company dedicated to supplying photographers, videographers, educators and students with the world's finest image-making tools, education and inspiration. For more information on the MAC Group, please visit: http://www.MACgroupUS.com
Contact: Nadine Bubeck, Pitch Public Relations
Tel: (602) 571-2657