Named a ‘highly recommended’ law firm in Indiana and a ‘recommended’ law firm in Kentucky, this is the fifth year BGD has been ranked by Benchmark.
(PRWEB) October 20, 2017
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is pleased to announce the firm has been honored in Indiana and Kentucky by Benchmark Litigation 2018. Named a ‘highly recommended’ law firm in Indiana and a ‘recommended’ law firm in Kentucky, this is the fifth year BGD has been ranked by Benchmark. In addition to those honors, 13 of the firm’s attorneys have received individual recognition.
- David Campbell – Local Litigation Star
- James M. Hinshaw – Local Litigation Star
- J. Richard Kiefer – Local Litigation Star
- Whitney Mosby – Future Star
- Karl Mulvaney – Local Litigation Star
- Gregory A. Neibarger – Future Star
- David O. Tittle – Local Litigation Star
- Brian W. Welch – Local Litigation Star
- Janet P. Jakubowicz – Local Litigation Star and Top 250 Women in Litigation
- Benjamin Lewis – Under 40 Hot List
- Margaret E. Keane – Local Litigation Star and Top 250 Women in Litigation
- Mark S. Riddle – Local Litigation Star
Benchmark Litigation strives to identify the leading U.S. trial attorneys and firms at the local and national level. Focused exclusively on the US litigation market, the publication’s rankings and editorials are the result of a six month research period that includes extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel, client surveys, and supplementary firm information provided by each firm.
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is a business law firm providing transactional, litigation, tax and government services to clients across a variety of industries and business sectors. The firm also provides estate planning and other services to individuals and non-profits. BGD has served the legal and business needs of clients for more than a century; additional firm information is available at http://www.bgdlegal.com.