CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. (PRWEB) October 25, 2017
Sentry Self Storage Management has announced operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2017.
- Revenue growth of 5.9% and a 1.2% decrease in property expenses drove Net Operating Income (“NOI”) to increase by 8.6% year over year.
- Occupancy at the end of the third quarter was 90.7%, which is an increase of 50 basis points compared to the same quarter of 2016.
- Third Party Management and Company Owned facilities portfolio includes 27 facilities containing over 2.3 million net rentable square feet.
- One new third party management property added during the third quarter: Sentry Self Storage Spring, Texas.
- Expansion is underway at two properties in Tampa and Lakeland, Florida both to be completed in Q3 2018
- Development and conversion activities include deals in Deerfield Beach, Florida opening in Q4 2017 and Hollywood, Florida projected to open in Q3 2018.
Sentry Self Storage was founded in 1997 to provide the self-storage industry with state-of-the-art, consumer friendly, secure and convenient locations throughout the United States. We offer a full spectrum of services and a wealth of experience and knowledge to deliver maximum property results. Sentry has its finger on the pulse of the industry, for more information, please visit us at http://www.sentry-selfstorage.com or call (954) 346-2330.