The tremendous surge in orders for our inground vehicle lifts, which we believe tops anyone in this industry, is a testament to our ability to listen to the marketplace and design powerful vehicle lifts that truly meet and exceed their requirements.
STEVENSVILLE, Md. (PRWEB) November 07, 2017
Heavy duty vehicle lift leader Stertil-Koni has announced that it has been awarded a record number of contract orders in excess of 120 units over a four-month period for its highly regarded inground vehicle lifting systems – representing the largest order surge of its type in the company’s history and likely the greatest number of such orders in the entire industry segment.
Stertil-Koni vehicle lifts selected by transit agencies, municipalities and corporate customers in North America recently for these orders include:
- DIAMONDLIFT: a powerful, dependable high-pressure, low volume telescopic piston lift with a capacity of up to 35,000 lbs. per piston, or 105,000 lbs. in a three-piston configuration;
- ECOLIFT: the industry’s original ultra-shallow (34” pit), full-rise (70”) inground scissor lift with a capacity of 30,000 lbs. per piston, or 90,000 lbs. in a three-piston configuration; and
In making today’s announcement, Stertil-Koni president, Dr. Jean DellAmore, stated: “Our Company is dedicated to providing the broadest range of superior heavy duty vehicle lifting solutions that meet all of our customers’ needs. It’s an approach that we call ‘Freedom of Choice’ and, as we have experienced over the past several years, our customers have truly embraced it. Most recently, the tremendous surge in orders for our inground vehicle lifts, which we believe tops anyone in this industry, is a testament to our ability to listen to the marketplace and design powerful vehicle lifts that truly meet and exceed their requirements.”
A sampling of recent innovations to this vehicle lifting segment at Stertil-Koni includes:
1. Continuous Recess on DIAMONDLIFT, an option that allows the bolster to recess flush to the floor anywhere in the horizontal range of piston travel, thus enhancing safety and convenience while simultaneously saving time;
2. ebright Smart Control System on DIAMONDLIFT and ECOLIFT, whereby the technician on the shop floor has access to all relevant lifting information via a brightly illuminated, 7-inch touch-screen panel on the free-standing control console for each lift;
3. Differential Adapter on DIAMONDLIFT, an option specifically engineered to safely and easily lift vehicles by the rear differential;
4. DIAMONDLIFT in Frame Version, designed for concrete foundations and ideal for replacement situations.
Concluded DellAmore, “These purchases, in such a compressed timeframe, represent the largest group of Stertil-Koni inground lift orders in our company’s history. That is extremely gratifying for our entire team.”
Stertil-Koni, a brand of the Stertil Group, is the global market leader in heavy duty vehicle lifts – bus lifts and truck lifts – and is the preferred supplier to the world’s leading companies in the truck and bus industries. Stertil-Koni's breadth of products meets all ranges of lifting needs and includes mobile column lifts, two-post, 4-post, inground piston lifts, platform lifts, half-scissors and its innovative axle-engaging, inground, scissor lift configuration, ECOLIFT. The DIAMOND LIFT is now available in a “frame” version, engineered specifically for concrete foundations and ideal for replacement situations. Stertil-Koni is especially well known for its portable lifts (mobile columns) and high-performance in-ground and platform lifting systems. Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Maryland. Stertil-Koni has production facilities in Europe, in The Netherlands, and in the USA in Streator, Illinois.
# # #
Contact: Paul D. Feldman 800-336-6637 Paul.Feldman(at)Stertil-Koni(dot)com