The Pride of Tuscany is a premium leather travel line, with our main design focus on achieving extreme quality offered at a fraction of the price you’d normally see.
Firenze, Florence, Italy (PRWEB) November 14, 2017
With the goal to showcasing true fashion products offering beautiful and interesting designs at an affordable price, Vittorio Cucci Ryan continues his family’s legacy with the introduction of the Pride of Tuscany line of travel bags on Kickstarter.
“We’ve been manufacturing for over a decade and are now offering our luxury travel products at an affordable price for crowdfunders by introducing this line on Kickstarter,” said Ryan, Founder and CEO of Pisani Maura whose great-great-great grandfather Angelo Pisani started the family’s tradition of creating a luxury brand of handmade shoes, handbags and accessories that dates to the early 1800s. “The Pride of Tuscany is a premium leather travel line, with our main design focus on achieving extreme quality offered at a fraction of the price you’d normally see.”
Saying “the devil is in the details,” Ryan says the features showcased in the Tuscany line are “truly unique” and will be enjoyed by leather connoisseurs. The Pride of Tuscany line features duffle bags, satchels, messenger bags and backpacks.
Features that set the new products apart from other travel bags include:
- Using four-to-10 ounces of vegetable-tanned calfskin leather (most department stores only have two-to-four ounces of any leather, and usually no calfskin)
- Using full grain leather outside and inside (compared to other brands use only small parts of leather, and usually the cheapest quality of leather along with parts made of vinyl, cardboard and thick linen to cover imperfections and lower dramatically the costs)
- Avoiding the use of cheap tanning liquids, and applying only hypoallergenic detergents, solvents and oils – and tanning 100 percent of the leather (compared to other companies that only tan 10 percent and use cheap chrome solvents and detergents to save money)
- Using polyester thread, which insures a high tensile strength and a resistance to natural leather acidity, with all seams saddle stitched by hand – which takes longer but adds higher strength and resistance
- Applying Brushed Brass hardware for added strength and a beautiful vintage look with rivets used to reinforce the most sensitive parts of the bags
Ryan says buyers can be assured each item in the Pride of Tuscany line is handmade, with no two items looking exactly the same – the differences artisanal work produces compared to that of mass production.
“While this collection is especially viable for travelers, offering several travel-related products like duffle bags, satchels, messenger bags and backpacks, their elegance makes our products adaptable to office use and social occasions, as well,” he said. “Since time has become a factor and we hardly have the time or a chance to change out our accessories from work to the gym, or from work to meeting friends or family for a night out, having a product that easily blends for any occasion was also one of the goals in our design.”
For more information or to purchase the Pride of Tuscany line of travel bags and other products at an early-bird discount during crowdfunding, visit the Pride of Tuscany campaign page on Kickstarter.
About Pisani Maura
Pisani Maura is a company created by Vittorio Cucci Ryan, who is continuing his ancestors’ luxury leather business. Based in Florence, the company has quickly established itself as a brand synonym of excellence and innovative views. For further information, please contact Vittorio Cucci Ryan, CEO & Designer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +393289674902.