Columbia, South Carolina (PRWEB) November 15, 2017
A new startup, Lucky Ducky Software, announced today the release of CleanOut for Office 365. Hailed as a “personal email assistant,” CleanOut is designed for busy executives and professionals around the world who are working nights and weekends to keep up with email.
CleanOut combines an advanced machine-learning algorithm to prioritize messages with a structured workflow that guides users through email, one conversation at-a-time, in order of priority, providing tools to quickly make sure nothing 'slips between the cracks’. Initial testing has shown that users who receive at least fifty non-spam messages per day will save at least an hour a day by using CleanOut.
In a recent survey, almost 40% of respondents are reporting that they still work most nights and weekends to keep up with email. Designed to be a virtual assistant, CleanOut works 24/7 while users are sleeping through the night, in meetings or traveling so that messages are nicely organized in priority-order when they return to their computer or tablet.
“With all the focus on collaborative team solutions like Slack and Microsoft Teams, the need for improved productivity of the individual has been largely ignored,” says Greg Osborne, Lucky Duck Software’s Founder and CEO. Greg, an enterprise software veteran continues, “the busiest Office 365 and Outlook users are basically handling their email the exact same way they did twenty years ago when Outlook was first created. Our new app, CleanOut, represents a break-through for those overwhelmed by their current email workload”.
- Takes Office 365’s Focused Inbox and Clutter to the next level with an advanced machine-learning algorithm that is capable of finding unexpected patterns for identifying important messages.
- Guides users through their Inbox by automatically serving up the last message of the next most important conversation, while providing a summary to easily and instantly understand how it fits into the conversation.
- Identifies the last message of the thread, allowing users to delete any irrelevant or repetitive messages in the conversation.
- Integrates with Skype for Business enabling an immediate response when appropriate.
- Optimized for Microsoft Surface.
“I really needed help staying organized and CleanOut is exactly what I was looking for,” says Sam McGuckin, President and CEO of TCube Solutions. “As I began to use it, I was hoping it would have certain features and I was pleasantly surprised to see they were already there. It’s like it was made for me”.
CleanOut for Office 365 is available free from the Windows Store. For those not yet on Office 365, CleanOut for Outlook is USD $29.95 per year per mailbox, with a 30-day free trial available.
About Lucky Duck Software
Lucky Duck Software is the developer of CleanOut, a personal email assistant for busy executives and professionals who are overwhelmed by their current email workload. Lucky Duck Software is based in Columbia, SC and was founded in 2017. To learn more, visit the website at http://www.luckyducksoftware.com.