“Top of the World is known for quality product and industry-leading design, and now we get to expand that equity into the apparel space," Scott Shuler, President of Top of the World Licensed.
NORMAN, Okla. (PRWEB) December 05, 2017
Collegiate-licensed apparel company Top of the World unveiled its first full collegiate-licensed headwear and apparel line with the release of its Fall 2018 Collection that features vintage, outdoor and casual styles.
“We are proud to broaden our product offering with our inaugural apparel collection for Fall of 2018,” Scott Shuler, President of Top of the World Licensed. “Top of the World is known for quality product and industry-leading design, and now we get to expand that equity into the apparel space. At our core, Top of the World’s goal is to connect consumers with the iconic brands and schools that they love. Moving into the broader apparel market allows us meet that goal more than ever before.”
Top of the World considers customer needs, product trends and the latest fabrics as it develops each line, and this year, has made those commitments to multiple collections in both headwear and apparel. TOW has integrated the best fit technology and trend-forward styles to bring a fresh, innovative line to market for fans across the country. The fall collection is driven by major trends in the marketplace and includes multiple trend collections as well as youth and knits styles. This year’s collections showcase fabrics, patterns and colors that are unique to each theme.
Below are some highlights from this line:
- The Home Field Collection represents longtime traditions of a fan’s pride and passion for their favorite team with bold team colors, time-honored silhouettes and classic athletic graphics. The bold team colors stand out against the classic team logos in a combination that fans go to for a classic gameday or casual everyday look.
- The Triumph Collection is all about the angles as it features angular lines, linear textures, mini stripes, heathered fabrics, reflective details and pop color trims. It combines soft fabrics with vibrant colors and unique lines for a comfortable and stylish look fans can rock anywhere.
- The Huntington Collection is designed with authenticity in mind. Its non-traditional logo treatments, team color striping and sewn-down woven labels connect collegiate-licensed headwear with authentic style that fans can wear every day.
- The Throwback Collection reinvents the past with a preppy twist. Fans of every era will enjoy these nostalgia-inducing styles that are crafted with vintage washes, old school logo treatments and time-honored fabrics.
- The Vintage Collection integrates the century-old school traditions fans celebrate every year. This line was designed with vintage logos, bold letters and a careful selection of fabrics to keep those traditions alive wear after wear.
About Top of the World
Top of the World is one of the largest and most diversified suppliers within the collegiate licensing and broader headwear and apparel industry. It has led the collegiate-licensed headwear market for over three decades and expanded into apparel development in 2017. TOW is a clear leader in both product and design, holding 700+ licensed colleges and universities. It has offices in Oklahoma, Michigan and Ohio.