(PRWEB) December 10, 2017
On December 1, 2017 Pond Lehocky launched their 25 Days of Giving. For the first 7 days, members of the firm have volunteered at local charities, donated to national organizations, and made cards for hospitalized kids in need.
Causes supported during the first week include:
- Day 1: Cards for Hospitalized Kids, a national organization that collects handmade cards from across the globe to distribute to hospitalized kids in need all year long. Partners, associates and staff at several of Pond Lehocky’s office locations made cards to donate.
- Day 2: CURE: Healing for Clubfoot is an international non-profit organization providing treatment for clubfoot. Pond Lehocky donated to fund reliable surgeries and research about the condition.
- Day 3: The Travis Manion Foundation is a program for veterans and families of fallen heroes to develop strong relationships with their communities. Pond Lehocky donated to fund the Veteran Mentor program that connects at-risk youths with a veteran mentor.
- Day 4: The HEADstrong Foundation is a local organization that works to improve the quality of life of cancer patients. Pond Lehocky provided donuts and coffee to union volunteers building “Nicks House,” complimentary lodging house outside of Philadelphia for out-of-town patients and their families.
- Day 5: MANNA (Metropolitan Area Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance) is a non-profit that cooks and delivers healthy meals and provides nutrition counseling to those with life-threatening illnesses, such as cancer and HIV/AIDS. Pond Lehocky helped fund fuel for the MANNA trucks that drive in Philadelphia to deliver nutritious food.
- Day 6: Pennsylvania SPCA is a 100% donor funded animal rescue center with multiple
locations throughout Pennsylvania. Pond Lehocky donated food, toys, and supplies to support
the Philadelphia location.
- Day 7: Susan G. Komen Foundation is a national organization funding research to prevent and cure breast cancer. Pond Lehocky staff participated in a yoga class held in Philadelphia, and proceeds of the class benefitted the Susan G. Komen Foundation breast cancer research.
Pond Lehocky Stern Giordano looks forward to helping many more charities as part of the firm’s 25 Days of Giving. Follow along on social media for daily updates!