The list includes 17 photos that capture many of the year’s most memorable moments, from the total solar eclipse to the Women’s March on Washington, D.C.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 14, 2017
Libris by PhotoShelter, the leading digital asset management software provider, today announced the 2017 Libris Iconic Images. The list includes 17 photos that capture many of the year’s most memorable moments, from the total solar eclipse to the Women’s March on Washington, D.C.
The final images beat out more than 300 submissions from brands of all sizes and industries. The 2017 award winning brands and photographers include:
- ATP World Tour / Thomas Lovelock
- Baltimore Ravens / Shawn Hubbard
- California Department of Water Resources / Kelly M. Grow
- Cincinnati Reds / Kasey Williamson
- Colgate University / Mark DiOrio
- Empire State Development / Darren McGee
- Franklin & Marshall College / Deb Grove
- Jackson State University / Charles A. Smith
- Jackson State University / Kentrice Rush
- Johnson & Wales University / Mike Cohea
- MLB Photos / Alex Trautwig
- New York Jets / Dan Szpakowski
- New York State Executive Chamber / Darren McGee
- Portland Trail Blazers / Bruce Ely
- Sarah Matheson Photos / Sarah Matheson
- University of Florida / Bernard Brzezinski
- University of Idaho / Joseph Pallen
“These 17 images are a small sample of the stunning images created by our Libris clients this year,” said PhotoShelter CEO Andrew Fingerman. “To say we are proud to work with creative professionals of this caliber is an understatement. We are honored to help these teams get their work done quickly and easily, so they can tell their brand’s story and engage their audiences.”
More than 700 enterprise customers use Libris for its speed, ease of use and exceptional NYC-based client services. The cloud-based digital asset management platform gives teams control and flexibility so they can organize, access and share all of their creative assets in a way that best works for them. Libris was built on top of the owned and operated PhotoShelter network, which was founded 12 years ago and today manages half a billion assets.