Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) September 19, 2017
Healthcare professionals will gather in New York for the second annual ATD Healthcare Summit. The event, hosted by the Association for Talent Development (ATD) will be held October 23-24 on the campus of the Columbia Business School.
The Summit will showcase talent development programs that can drive improved operational service excellence and a better patient experience. The Summit will feature some of the top subject matter experts in the field, as well as practical strategies on topics ranging from improving employee engagement to the use of new technologies in healthcare.
Summit session topics include:
- coaching in healthcare
- moving from academic to organizational development and business training
- learning and emerging technologies (virtual reality/augmented reality/artificial intelligence/microlearning)
- movement from compliance to competency-based models to value-based care
- embracing patient-centered care and innovation best practices.
- Dr. Arnold Mackles, a nationally-recognized expert on quality assurance, patient safety, and risk assessment training.
- Cy Wakeman, a researcher and well-known healthcare and HR organization speaker, and founder of Reality-Based Leadership.
For more information about the 2017 ATD Healthcare Summit and to register, please visit: https://events.td.org/Events/Healthcare-Summit. Follow the summit on social media using #ATDHCS.
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees, improve performance, and help to achieve results for the organizations they serve. Originally established in 1943, the association was previously known as the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD).
ATD’s members come from more than 120 countries and work in public and private organizations in every industry sector. ATD supports talent development professionals who gather locally in volunteer-led U.S. chapters and international member networks, and with international strategic partners. For more information, visit http://www.td.org.