Our stronger and more comprehensive fraud management program is offered to all of our customers, and significantly reduces the likelihood of unauthorized, improper or illegal VoIP phone system use.
GREENSBORO, N.C. (PRWEB) January 23, 2018
DigitalPhone.io, a leading hosted telecommunications firm that serves businesses, government organizations and educational institutions across the country, announced today that it has substantially strengthened its fraud management program.
Key features of DigitalPhone.io’s enhanced and comprehensive fraud management program include:
- Monitoring all outbound traffic to detect anomalies at the automatic number identification (ANI) level.
- Automatically blocking suspicious calling that may be the result of subscription fraud, IP PBX hacking, abuse of service terms and conditions, internal fraud, employee theft, phishing, pharming, and payment fraud.
- Implementing customized system rules using conditional criteria, which are based on known fraud trends and tactics.
- Flagging calls to/from numbers linked to confirmed fraud cases noted in industry-wide “hot lists.”
- Creating and scoring profiles based on key risk indicators, such as volume, dialed destination, etc.
- Analyzing robocalls by researching and analyzing each telephone number, and accessing carrier and consumer reports.
- Automatically notifying customers if fraudulent activity is suspected or detected.
- Documenting and updating all cases in a dedicated fraud management system.
“Experts estimate that global telecom fraud losses in 2017 were $29.2 billion,” commented Nicky Smith, DigitalPhone.io’s Founder and CEO. “Nothing is more important protecting the security of our customers, and ensuring they get full value for their telecommunications investment. Our stronger and more comprehensive fraud management program is offered to all of our customers, and significantly reduces the likelihood of unauthorized, improper or illegal VoIP phone system use.”
For additional information regarding DigitalPhone.io, visit https://digitalphone.io or email inquiry(at)DigitalPhone(dot)io.
DigitalPhone.io (formerly Carolina Digital) is a pioneer of hosted phone services, and provides products that improve the capabilities of business and education telephony, while reducing their overall cost. The company’s offerings stand out for their excellent value, including very competitive pricing, the industry’s deepest feature set, ease of deployment, and many user-friendly packages – from a full turnkey set-up including dial tone and VoIP phones, to automated call answering and routing solutions that work with existing land lines, cell phones or VoIP phones.