AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) February 09, 2018
Learn2Serve.com, powered by 360training.com, has released a new and improved TABC Seller-Server Training, delivered online for all alcohol servers, bartenders, retail employees or distributors in Texas. Already the most widely recognized course in the industry, the new Learn2Serve: TABC Seller-Server Training boasts several upgrades including:
- Mobile friendliness: compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Media quality: this course uses HTML5 (not FLASH) which provides a responsive and media rich viewing experience
- Presentation: real-life examples are provided from checking ID’s to handling unruly customers for relatable course content
This TABC Certification course teaches the laws regulating the sale or service of alcoholic beverages in Texas and equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to be a responsible alcohol seller or server in Texas. It includes 2017 legislative changes and is approved by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. Also, students can retake the course and exam as many times as needed to pass, at no extra charge.
Get Anytime Access to Important Resources Online.
The course is interactive, includes real world examples and case studies, and enables food service professionals to learn and implement Alcohol Seller and Server best practices. All course content can be accessed online anytime at the learner’s convenience.
At the End of This Course, the Student will be able to:
- Describe the purpose, goals, and rules for alcohol seller-server training and certification
- Identify the seller-server's role in the enhancement of public safety
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID
- Use observations to detect that a minor is attempting to purchase alcohol.
- Recognize second-party sales
- Describe how seller-servers are responsible for the acts of their customers (Dram Shop Act).
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- List factors that affect BAC in individuals
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
After passing the course, students can immediately download their certificate, email it to their manager, or print a copy to keep with them at work.
For a list of individual TABC courses and packages (in both English and Spanish), please click here.
Learn2Serve.com’s self-paced, online course catalog allows students to complete their professional development training anywhere with an internet connection. Students have the flexibility of completing their training on their own time, at their own pace.
Learn2Serve.com, powered by 360training.com, is a leading online provider of regulated government accredited compliance training courses. Learn2Serve.com courses are created for the hospitality industry including: hotel, restaurant, bar, convenience store and grocery employees and managers. As one of the nation’s leading providers of online alcohol seller/server and food safety manager certification training courses, Learn2Serve.com provides a convenient alternative to traditional classroom based instruction without compromising the quality of training. Learn2Serve.com training solutions are interactive, self-paced and affordable.