Rialto, CA (PRWEB) February 19, 2018
Eagle Roofing Products announces recent changes in the New Market Development effort, a multi-faceted initiative to seek new growth opportunities and push the existing concrete tile roofing market north of the Sunbelt region.
Since the initiative’s launch in 2015, Eagle has continued to create awareness in the non-core markets through various marketing approaches, including targeting professional roofing contractors and the design professional community. Initially, six sales representatives were also added to these markets to aid in the effort; however, with the growing need to target the northern regions, that number has recently increased to nine:
- Western Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) – Mr. Trevor Layng
- Western Washington/Oregon/British Columbia (Lower Mainland & Vancouver Island) – Mr. Christopher Schott
- Idaho/Wyoming/Montana/Eastern Washington – Mr. Craig Bailey
- Wisconsin/Illinois/Minnesota/Iowa/St. Louis Metro Area– Mr. Adam Fuchs
- Michigan/Ohio/Indiana/Eastern Canada (Toronto area) – Mr. Nelson Cady
- New York/New Jersey – Mr. Craig Lowden
- Massachusetts/Rhode Island/Connecticut/New Hampshire/Vermont/Maine – Mr. Paul Harris
- North Carolina/South Carolina/Southern Virginia (Richmond, Roanoke, Norfolk)/Savannah, Georgia – Mr. Al Atwood
- Alabama/Mississippi/Louisiana/Tennessee/Florida Panhandle – Mr. Scott Holloway
In addition, the initiative is now being led by newly appointed Director of Business Development, Tyler Allwood. Allwood will facilitate the company’s long-term growth plans and lead new market, technical and design professional efforts. Contact information for Allwood and the aforementioned representatives can be found on Eagle Roofing Products’ website.
“We are extremely excited about this initiative as it will create added exposure for Eagle Roofing Products throughout the US and Canada, while providing these markets with a competitively priced hard roofing product,” said Allwood. “The beauty, versatility and durability of Eagle concrete roof tile will provide unparalleled value to both residential and commercial building projects.”
To learn more about Eagle Roofing Products, visit http://www.eagleroofing.com.
About Eagle Roofing Products
Eagle Roofing Products is a division of Burlingame Industries, a California based, privately held family organization that has been in the concrete roof tile industry for over 40 years. Founded in 1989 with five employees, Eagle has grown to four manufacturing plants, five design centers and a work force of 700 employees. As the largest USA made, USA owned concrete roof tile manufacturer in the United States, Eagle Roofing Products specializes in providing concrete tile roofing solutions for the building industry.