Data and privacy experts from AIG, Barclays, CR Bard/BD, BlackRock, JPMorgan Chase, and others will share best practices for optimal information governance and e-discovery, GDPR compliance, reducing risks, and making better business decisions.
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) March 07, 2018
The CGOC (Compliance, Governance and Oversight Council) today announced Data privacy and governance: A Global Framework for Information Governance, a one-day executive meeting designed for corporate leaders from IT, Legal, Privacy, Compliance, Security and Records Information Management (RIM) who are responding to internal and external forces requiring them to better protect data containing personal and sensitive information. Data and privacy experts from AIG, Barclays, CR Bard/BD, BlackRock, JPMorgan Chase, and others will share best practices for positioning their organizations for optimal information governance and e-discovery, complying with the impending GDPR, reducing risks associated with today’s information challenges, and making better business decisions.
- Myth Busting: Analytics and the Security Landscape
- Guidance in the Midst of the Storm: Last Minute Tips for GDPR Compliance
- The 5-Year Plan: Positioning the Info Gov/eDiscovery Professional in the Enterprise
- Texts, Lies and Social Media: Reducing Risk from Non-Standard Data
- Using Machine Learning and Governance to Meet Business Objectives
- Ahmed Baladi – Partner at Gibson Dunn
- Catherine Casey – Global Director, eDiscovery and Practice Technology at Gibson Dunn
- Brian Corbin – Executive Director and AGC at JPMorgan Chase
- Cheryl Davis – Managing Director at FTI
- Gareth Evans – Partner at Gibson Dunn
- Jake Frazier – Sr. Managing Director at FTI
- Christa Haskins – eDiscovery and ESI Support Manager at BD
- Julie Heller – VP and Global Head of eDiscovery at AIG
- Rachel Marmor – Global eDiscovery Counsel at Barclays
- Robert Novy – Deputy Assistant Director US Secret Service
- Jennifer Reardon – Partner at Gibson Dunn
- Jason Stearns – CRM, IGP Director of Legal and Compliance at BlackRock
The meeting is open to and free for CGOC members only. Space is limited, so early registration is encouraged. To join the CGOC, visit http://www.cgoc.com.
WHAT: Data privacy and governance: A Global Framework for Information Governance
WHERE: New York City
WHEN: March 21, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
APPLY: CGOC website
CGOC (Compliance, Governance and Oversight Council) is a forum of over 3,600 legal, IT, privacy, security, legal, records and information management professionals from corporations and government agencies. CGOC publishes reference guides and articles and conducts primary research. Its Benchmark Reports have been cited in numerous legal opinions and briefs and its ILG Leaders Guide has been widely referenced and adopted by organizations. CGOC has been advancing governance practices and driving thought leadership since 2004. For more information go to http://www.cgoc.com.
Kickstart Consulting for CGOC