LOS ALTOS, Calif. (PRWEB) March 20, 2018
SutiSoft Inc., a trusted provider of easy-to-use web-based and online business management solutions, today announces updates to the recruitment module of SutiHR, its online workforce management platform. The latest features help HR managers make better hiring decisions quickly through tools that add valuable feedback from interviews and by improving communication, collaboration, and workflows. By eliminating tedious tasks and streamlining collaboration, the system helps HR teams bring the best talent onboard, on time.
The new enhancements include:
- Interview dates are now displayed on the feedback page helping HR managers send reminders to the panel members who have not submitted their feedback.
- Panel members can view feedback provided by other panel members for a candidate.
- HR administrators can create pre-defined feedback comments. These comments are made available as options to the panel members/HR managers while providing feedback.
- Attachments such as resumes, feedback forms, and job applications can be sent to panel members along with the interview schedule reminder email.
- The application allows HR managers to reject a group of candidates at a time.
- All resumes submitted by candidates can be verified by approvers. Only approved applications will then move to the resumes area.
- When creating a job application template, selected users (Interviewers, HR Administrators, and Hiring Managers) can be chosen for whom certain fields can be made visible or not on a job application that is downloaded or sent from SutiHR.
For more information, please visit: https://www.sutihr.com or call us on 650-969-SUTI.
SutiSoft provides a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business platforms and solutions for companies of all sizes. These platforms include scalable and easy-to-use solutions for HR, Employee Travel & Expense, Wireless Spend Management, CRM, Document Management, Business Data Analytics, and Electronic signature. Our platforms and solutions enable small, mid-size, and large enterprise customers to control costs, save time and assist in making smart business decisions. Headquartered in Los Altos, California, SutiSoft also has regional offices in Germany, India, and Japan. For additional information visit our website at http://www.sutisoft.com.