“It is really important for us to stay current as an attraction and in a time where science education is accessible in so many ways and being explored more than ever,” said Nicole Montgomery, General Manager at WonderWorks Destiny.
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (PRWEB) March 27, 2018
WonderWorks, the upside-down adventure inside Destiny USA, is putting itself at the forefront of STEAM education with tons of new exhibits for guests to experience in 2018. The indoor amusement park continuously adds new exhibits to inspire young minds and entertain families looking for something unique to enjoy together, but this recent addition of hands-on interactives is their most major installation yet.
The newest exhibits added to WonderWorks Destiny’s amazing lineup are:
- Google Moon & Google Mars: WonderWorks’ astrology and space room offers many ways to explore the planets. Using Google’s new 3D software, guests can get up close and personal studying the Moon and planet Mars.
- Doodle Board: With the recent addition of the arts added to STEAM education standards, WonderWorks is proud to introduce even more artistic components to the attraction. This backlit drawing board invites artists of any level to make their mark and show off their creativity for guests to view and continuously add to.
- Titanic: Combine famous events and science with this real-life recreation of history’s most famous ship. Learn about the timeline of the ship’s sinking, experience the challenges of standing on a deck 110 after impact, and brave the frigid water temperatures experienced by Titanic passengers during the event.
- Interactive Sandbox: Explorers will experience land, sea, and safari in this futuristic exhibit. Guests hold the power to manipulate sand to produce unique environments reflected electronically over top of their sandy creations. Using light projections, each hand motion and sand movement will produce unique environments for guests to explore.
- Fiddles the Frog: This exhibit, friendly for small children, explains the anatomy of a frog’s vision and allows guests to see life in the eyes of these magnificent reptiles.
- 2D & 4D Theatre: Two brand new experiences have been added to the WonderWorks theatre. A thrilling dinosaur adventure takes guests on a ride through the Jurassic period, and the Wild West is a comedic time-period journey where guests will laugh hysterically on a thrill ride through the old west.
- Coming Soon: An exciting exhibit that features innovative technology and showcases WonderWorks as it has never been seen before!
“It is really important for us to stay current as an attraction and in a time where science education is accessible in so many ways and being explored more than ever,” said Nicole Montgomery, Director of Operations at WonderWorks Destiny. “We keep our selection of exhibits up-to-date by researching the latest in scientific discovery, and staying on top of our social media, where we learn what our guests want to see.”
WonderWorks Destiny has also added a new retail area where guests can find unique scientific and Syracuse-related souvenirs on their way out. In addition to new exhibits, WonderWorks list of special events continues to grow. To provide a fun learning environment for everyone, WonderWorks recently added Sensory Nights, where exhibits are altered to provide limited stimulation to adults and children with special needs. The highly successful Science Summer Camp will return this July with even more new features for campers to enjoy.
There is no shortage of new things for families to enjoy at WonderWorks Destiny, come rain, snow or sun, there is something for everyone!
To learn more about WonderWorks or purchase tickets online visit:
WonderWorks is a science focused indoor amusement park that combines education and entertainment. With over 100 hands-on exhibits, there is something unique, fun, and challenging for all ages. The family attraction hosts birthday parties and special events seasonally. WonderWorks is home to locations in Orlando, Pigeon Forge, Panama City Beach, Myrtle Beach, and Syracuse.