“We are excited to have a regional office in Nashville, home to many healthcare organizations. These new service offerings are needed to assist healthcare facilities with compliance requirements relating to life safety, environment of care and emergency management assessments.” - Jeff Perry, CEO
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (PRWEB) May 07, 2018
Fire Door Solutions, headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas is excited to announce the opening of its Nashville offices under the banner of Life Safety Compliance Solutions and the simultaneous expansion of its industry-leading compliance services to include environment of care surveys, emergency management assessment and consulting, and inspection and remediation for all things life safety. Being a meaningful and value-add assist to facilities directors in hospitals and other healthcare occupancies is the objective of this expansion. The goal of every hospital and healthcare facility is to mitigate any risk of reduced funding from CMS due to lack of compliance, and the underlying protection and safety of patients and guests while on their campuses. As has been the case since inception, Life Safety Compliance Solutions makes compliance easy.
The company is pleased to announce the hiring of several seasoned and respected industry professionals who will lead the Nashville office and the new services offered by Life Safety Compliance Solutions.
- Debra Jodry will lead the Nashville team as Executive Vice President. Debra has over 30 years in supporting hospitals in their survey readiness. Her expertise in ensuring hospitals and other healthcare occupancies are ‘survey ready’ through environment of care, life safety and emergency management base-line assessments, post-implementation Joint Commission mock surveys, and staff training will bring great value to new and existing Fire Door Solutions clients.
- Tommie Downs will lead the operations of Life Safety Compliance Solutions as Vice President. Tommie brings hands-on expertise as a health system-wide Operations Director and former hospital Facilities Manager; one committed to cost savings and innovative approaches to in-sourcing and out-sourcing areas of expertise.
- Ted Jones, a former hospital construction expert and large hospital Facilities Manager will support the business development and operational efforts for Life Safety Compliance Solutions.
- Joelle Cannon will serve the company as National Sales Director out of the Nashville office. She joins Michael Swyney in the same role out of San Diego, and Jeff Crank out of the Kansas City office.
Life Safety Compliance Solutions offers a new suite of services that complete the hospital and healthcare occupancy compliance needs covering environment of care, emergency management, and all things life safety. The new service offerings include the following:
- Baseline environment of care, life safety and emergency management assessments
- Post-corrective action-implementation JC mock surveys ensuring survey readiness
- Staff training on environment of care, life safety, and emergency management best practices
- Emergency management consulting focusing on aligning facilities and security efforts
- Fire alarm testing and deficiency management for correction
- Fire suppression testing and deficiency management for correction
- Fire extinguisher inspection and deficiency management for correction
- Exit light inspection and deficiency management for correction
- Life Safety Director services – embedding a credentialed and well-certified life safety professional on site at a hospital, or set of hospitals, focusing on mitigating risk to funding revenue and avoiding and reducing costs through compliance to CMS standards
The Fire Door Solutions headquarters will remain in Overland Park, Kansas, housing the company’s support functions and industry-leading core compliance services including:
- Life safety assessments
- Life safety plans
- Fire door inspections, repairs, and in-field re-labeling
- Fire dampers inspections and repairs
- Fire stopping surveys and related remediation
To support CMS’ documentation requirements to make compliance easy for clients, Fire Door Solutions delivers a complete asset management, deficiency management, and environment of care issue and loop closing software solution that can integrate with a hospital’s legacy CMMS, or, if desired, replace it with a fully integrated work order management solution.
For more information about Life Safety Compliance Solutions any of our healthcare compliance services, please visit http://www.lifesafetycs.com or call (855) 714-3473.