Global Computed Tomography Systems Market Worth $6 Billion by 2019 Says a New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
The report “Computed Tomography Systems Market to 2019 – Lower Radiation Dose and Improved Workflow in Advanced CT Systems to Increase Adoption Rates” provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments and analyzes the market dynamics.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 07, 2013
Report looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for three computed tomography systems segments: high slice computed tomography systems, mid slice computed tomography systems and low slice computed tomography systems. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments and analyzes the market dynamics. It also reviews the competitive landscape and the details of important M&A deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by industry experts.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/computed-tomography-systems-market-to-2019-lower-radiation-dose-and-improved-workflow-in-advanced-ct-systems-to-increase-adoption-rates-market-report.html .
- Key geographies of the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil
- Information on market size for three computed tomography systems segments: high slice computed tomography systems, mid slice computed tomography systems and low slice computed tomography systems.
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2019 and company share data for 2012
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the computed tomography systems market
- Information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the global computed tomography systems market
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of emerging-market opportunities
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the computed tomography systems market landscape
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global computed tomography systems market and the factors shaping it
Majors point of table of content
10 Global Computed Tomography Systems Market: Company Profiles 93
10.1 GE Healthcare 93
10.2 Siemens Healthcare 94
10.3 Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation 95
10.4 Philips Healthcare 96
10.5 Hitachi Medical Corporation 96
10.6 Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd. 97
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=118556 .
Browse more reports on Computed Tomography (CT) Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/diagnostics/medical-imaging/computed-tomography-ct .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.