Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 17, 2013
The report provides: Intensive analysis of the key technologies playing a pivotal role in enhancing the operational efficiencies in non-life claims in terms of reducing claims resolution time, claims handling expenses and increased identification of fraud. Comprehensive picture of the key trends, drivers and challenges related to the above technological trends and case studies illustrating the impact of these technologies. Detailed assessment of how some of the important regulations across the world are impacting claims processing efficiencies. Insights into how changing economic fortunes impact non-life claims.
Globally, non-life insurance companies have been registering increasing payouts on account of claims. To deal with this situation, non-life insurers have been taking measures to make their claims management processes more efficient to reduce claim payouts and to curb claims-handling expenses. Non-life insurers are employing advanced technologies to improve their claims management processes. One of these technologies is integrated claims management systems (ICMSs). Non-life insurers have been implementing ICMSs to ensure that they can keep in contact with customers through the customers' preferred devices. ICMS are also being employed to gain a clearer view of claims data, which will help in identifying fraudulent activity. Non-life insurers have also been using predictive analytics to determine specific choices at the time of claims processing and to determine the long-term business potential of customers so that they can be provided with a better claims service.
Complete report available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/2020-foresight-report-operational-efficiency-in-non-life-claims-market-report.html.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of some of the key technologies that are being adopted to improve operational efficiencies in the processing of non-life insurance claims
- It details the claims ratios registered by some of the important non-life insurance segments across the world
- It analyses the role being played by some of the important regulations across the world in improving non-life claim processing efficiencies
- It analyses the impact that economic downturns can have on non-life insurance claims
Integrated claims management systems, predictive analytics, mobile devices, claims document and content management systems, straight-through processing and telematics are the important technologies being employed by non-life insurers to improve operational efficiencies in handling claims.
The above technologies are mainly helping non-life insurers to reduce the claims resolution time, the expenses related to claims processing and payouts on account of fraudulent claims. The US’s Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) has been making non-life insurers improve their claims management efficiencies by increasing the competition through establishment of health insurance exchanges and by restricting the proportion of premiums that can be spent on, among others, claims handling expenses.
Solvency II is being instrumental in the improvement of claims management efficiencies of non-life insurance companies by linking capital adequacy to, among others, claims-related risks. The claims ratios of several key non-life insurance markets are increasingly being adversely impacted due to the occurrence of natural catastrophes. At the times of economic downturns, there is an increase in payouts on account of fraudulent claims in the non-life insurance segment, especially in developed countries.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into the latest technologies that are being adopted by non-life insurers to improve efficiencies in claims management
- Be informed of the performance of key non-life insurance markets across the world in terms of their claims ratios
- Comprehend how some of the key regulations across the world have been influencing non-life insurers to improve their claims management efficiencies
- Understand how economic downturns can lead to an increase in non-life insurance claims
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=115459.
Browse more reports on Financial Services Market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/business-financial-services/financial-services.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Explore industry research reports focused on China at http://www.deepresearchreports.com.