24Seven Cart has an inbuilt feature for verifying the website by webmaster tool, Google and Bing. It allows online retailers to view the crawl errors, update settings for SEO.
CA, USA (PRWEB) March 22, 2013
Online retailers always need to put extra efforts so that their web store get higher ranking on the search engine and also to generate and attract more traffic to their web store. 24Seven Cart has come up with new optimization feature so that online retailers need no avail any additional service for driving traffic to their shopping cart.
Operating in the online space is more complex as compared to traditional brick and mortar vertical. Though both the verticals have their own glitches & complexities, but in web space online retailers need to be meticulous about various issues. It is critical that the eCommerce platform they choose allows them to control various factors important for SEO.
After considering these complexities, the following new optimization feature helps the online retailers in increasing the visibility in the online space.
- Webmaster Tool Verification- 24Seven Cart has an inbuilt feature for verifying the website by webmaster tool, Google and Bing. It allows online retailers to view the crawl errors, update settings for SEO.
- Google Analytics eCommerce- This shopping cart has a Google Analytics setup which provides eCommerce tracking support which shows the detailed information about the shopping behavior of the online shoppers.
- XML Sitemap- 24Seven Cart instantly creates an XML site map which helps in setting up and maintaining the updated sitemap of the site. This is necessary as the online retailers constantly updates the inventory by adding, editing and removing.
- Tailored Product detail pages- 24Seven Cart allows online retailers to write, edit any product pages and their meta descriptions accordingly. This is more important in case if there is duplicate content written on their websites as it affects the ranking on the search engine. In reality, meta descriptions don’t impact the Google SERPs directly but they do have an impact on Click Through Rates.
- Category pages- 24Seven Cart treats category pages equally important and therefore offers similar features like:
o Page titles and meta description addition
o Adding Social share buttons
o Keywords in static URLs.
24Seven Cart complements LAN Services’s innovative set of services that streamlines the eCommerce software solutions. The company is offering an array of e-retailing solutions like MS RMS integration solution, online marketing services, point-of-sales solutions and social media automation. For detailed information about the 24Seven Cart and/or LAN Services, please visit http://www.lanservices.com.
5655 Silver Creek Valley Road, Suite 436
San Jose, CA 95138, United States