Vkool.com reviews the 30 Days To Thin, which is the new fat loss plan developed by Christina Clark.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) July 15, 2014
According to the 30 Days To Thin book review recently updated by Vkool.com, this is a comprehensive guide that will help women get their body in shape fast. This book is divided into 15 sections including:
- Section 1 – Introduction
- Section 2 – How Much Is Too Much? A Primer About Figure And Weight Type
- Section 3 – Professional Ana – Reinventing The New You
- Section 4 – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly – Bulimia And Anorexia
- Section 5 – Professional Ana Tips: Stick To The Fundamentals Before You Start
- Section 6 – Diet Plans To A Sexy Slim You - The Pro Ana Bootcamp
- Section 7 – The Juice Fasting Professional Ana Diet
- Section 8 – Professional Ana Boot Camp
- Section 9 – The Professional Ana Rainbow Diet
- Section 10 – Aka Master Cleanse Diet (The Lemonade Diet)
- Section 11 – Aka Juice Fast (The Juice Diet)
- Section 12 – The Cabbage Soup Diet
- Section 13 – The 17-Day Diet
- Section 14 – The 3-Day Diet
- Section 15 – The 2468 Diet
Vkool reveals in its 30 Days To Thin review that this book provides women with a wide range of exercises and diet plans for weight loss. The book also teaches women how to melt over 38 pounds in a month.
The new weight loss method, as it is reviewed now by Vkool, was developed by a fitness expert and nutrition specialist. Christina Clark, the author of the 30 Days To Thin, made her method available in a complex eBook.
The 30 Days To Thin review also shows that this method is currently available online with some special bonuses. Upon ordering the 30 Days To Thin book, people will get some special gifts such as:
- Bonus 1 – 30 Days To Thin Weight Loss Calculator Software
- Bonus 2 – How To Get Thin Thighs In 14 Days
- Bonus 3 – How To Get Skinny Legs In 14 Days
- Bonus 4 – 30 Days Workout Chart
- Bonus 5 - 60-day money back guarantee
- Bonus 6 - Free lifetime 30 Days To Thin Pdf upgrades
Jim Hacker from the site Vkool - Better information, Better Lives says, “30 Days To Thin is a useful book for women who want to learn how to get a slim body fast. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the 30 Days To Thin book or get their money back.”
To read the full review and learn more about Christina Clark's book, visit the Vkool website at: http://vkool.com/30-days-to-thin/.
To download 30 Days To Thin book, visit the official website.
About Jim Hacker: Jim Hacker is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Jim Hacker provides people with a series of bodybuilding tips and advice for women.