5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V is fully scriptable and has various APIs that allow seamless integration with other Cloud Management Tools.
Holmdel, NJ (PRWEB) January 10, 2012
5nine Software announces release of 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V - an ‘All-In-One Monitoring Solution’ for Hyper-V Private Cloud deployments using all flavors of Server 2008 R2/SP1, Core and FREE Hyper-V Server 2008 R2.
New Tool from 5nine is highly scalable and scriptable - it was designed for large and medium size Hyper-V Cloud providers, and thus was created to eliminate common use of multiple tools to perform Real Time Monitoring of Hyper-V/Server 2008 R2/SP1 Private Cloud environments.
5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V also provides PowerShell, REST and OData APIs that allow seamless integration with other Cloud Management solutions.
“The greatest benefi¬t of 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V is that it helps to avoid use of multiple management tools for monitoring of your virtual environment. Today, - Cloud providers often use SCOM and SCVMM, but also tools like Nagios to monitor their cloud infrastructure in real time. You can use 5nine Cloud Monitor as an ’All-In-One’ monitoring solution for Windows Server 2008 R2/SP1, but also for GUI-less FREE Hyper-V“- said Konstantin Malkov, CTO of 5nine Software, -- “5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V is also fully scriptable and has various APIs that allow seamless integration with other Cloud Management Tools”.
Features and Benefits:
- Consolidation of multiple management tools into one, reducing the amount of time spent using and maintaining multiple tools.
- Scriptability via REST, OData APIs or PowerShell interface provide seamless integration into Cloud Provider’ management applications.
- 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V runs on Server 2008 R2/SP1, Server 2008 R2 Core and FREE Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2/SP1.
- Real-time agentless monitoring and historical trending of key performance metrics including CPU, Memory, Network, Disk I/O, and Disk Queues to identify performance issues for hosts and VMs.
- Threshold alerting via email to let you know when there is a problem.
- Performance dashboard offers the latest information in one place.
- Monitoring of selected Services and Ports, providing multiple methods.
In conjunction with 5nine Virtual Firewall and Anti-Virus for Hyper-V, and the upcoming 5nine Cloud Backup for Hyper-V 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V can be used to create the most affordable, secure, and easy-to-maintain Hyper-V infrastructures, adhering to Microsoft Best Practices for free, core, and full installations of Hyper-V and Windows Server 2008 R2/R2 SP1 clouds.
Pricing and Availability:
5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V is now available for purchase at 5nine.com or by contacting info(at)5nine(dot)com. As a limited-time promotion - you can purchase 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V for ONLY $59.00/server (host). This offer is valid until February 15, 2012.
Video by Greg Shields, MVP, vExpert, Senior Partner and Principal Technologist of http://www.ConcentratedTech.com , demonstrating 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V features can be found at http://www.5nine.com/5nine_webinars.aspx .
Contact 5nine Software at: http://www.5nine.com, info(at)5nine(dot)com,or + 1 877 275 5232.