Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) April 15, 2013
Social business agency 7Summits today announced strong financial and company results for fiscal 2012. The company posted 158% revenue growth alongside record earnings as it turned in its most profitable year since its inception in 2009. Over that same period, 7Summits has brought over 50 online community experiences to life for its growing base of Fortune clients, with over 2.8 million members engaging across the globe.
“We continue to dedicate ourselves to creating a full spectrum of social business solutions with a deep focus on driving business value for our clients,” said Paul Stillmank, 7Summits founder and CEO. “As a result, we’ve seen tremendous growth in the size and scale of the companies who choose 7Summits as the partner to cultivate business value by leveraging cutting edge technologies to bring social experiences to life.”
Recent business highlights for the growing firm include:
- Substantial Top Line Growth – 2012 marks the third year in a row that 7Summits has grown its revenues by over 100% year over year.
- National and Global Client Base – 7Summits leverages Jive Software’s community platform to serve its clients across the world and is now serving strong numbers of companies in the Central United States (22), East Coast (12) and West Coast (10), along with a handful of clients in Europe. Their expanding roster of clients comprises 15 Fortune 500 companies, including organizations like SAP, GE Healthcare, Hitachi and Johnson Controls.
- Expanded Team – The agency doubled its staff of Social Sherpas in 2012, and is on track to double the team again in 2013. Strong methodology, best practices and formal delivery models are supporting the scaling business.
- Chicago Office – The firm expanded its Milwaukee Headquarters and added a new office in the Chicago market, which now houses a quarter of the firm’s resources.
- Breakthrough Social Technology Partnerships – 7Summits broadened its formal partnerships with leading innovators in social technology including Bunchball, Box, Sysomos and EngageSciences, with more partnerships to come.
- Social Business Solution Model Unveiled – 7Summits unveiled its new solution model in 2012, with an emphasis on five key areas:
1) Social Business Management – Social business strategy, change management, activation and gamification, as well as measurement and analytics;
2) Social Marketing and Outreach – Socially-enabled websites, social listening and response, outreach and activation, as well as search and relevancy optimization;
3) External Customer-Centric Communities – Customer support communities, brand building communities, partner extranets and industry-centric hubs, as well as integrated social commerce experiences;
4) Internal Employee-Centric Communities – Social intranets, knowledge management solutions and HR and Corporate Communications solutions, all with an emphasis on culture and collaboration;
5) Socially Enabled Business Processes – Emphasis on distributed business processes such as sales enablement, global marketing, product development, customer service and capital planning.
- Jive Software Partner of the Year – 7Summits has been working closely with Jive since 2009, leveraging the social business platform to create comprehensive solutions for its clients. This award recognizes 7Summits’ ability to execute in the market as a Jive channel partner while producing some of the most elegant experiences to garner adoption and related business value for is customers.
- National and Regional Awards – 7Summits won eight awards in 2012, including three W3 awards for creative excellence on the web, two WebAwards from the Web Marketing Association and two Communicator Awards for excellence in web marketing and communication from the International Academy of the Visual Arts. The organization was also named to the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce’s Future 50 list, which celebrates the success of fast-growing companies in the region.
“Our strategy for success has continually focused on heightening member and audience engagement for our clients, and we have long embraced the concepts that are now at the heart of the social business revolution,” said Stillmank. “Our teams continue to discover transformative opportunities that blend great social experiences with the most contemporary technologies to create lasting impact for our clients. As our track record demonstrates, we are capable of delivering these solutions for global organizations, all of whom are engaging their customers, partners and employees to help build their business.”
7Summits, http://www.7SummitsAgency.com, is a social business agency founded in 2009 to help companies engage customers, partners and employees to help grow their businesses. 7Summits solutions deliver top line revenue growth and bottom-line productivity improvement by focusing on both consumer influence and employee collaboration. The company works with numerous Fortune 500 brands to transform key business processes and become more fully networked enterprises. 7Summits offers deep expertise in social business strategy, community experience design, platform development and integration, as well as community activation.