"Designed to celebrate the outstanding contributions of Westchester County’s women in business, as well as foster and promote their work, this unique event spotlights career women who have ascended to the very top of their chosen professions."
Rye, NY (PRWEB) November 21, 2012
914INC. Magazine, a Westchester Magazine publication, proudly hosts its Second Annual Women in Business Luncheon on Thursday, November 29th at the Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown Hotel from 11:30 AM to 2 PM.
Designed to celebrate the outstanding contributions of Westchester County’s women in business, as well as foster and promote their work, this unique event spotlights career women who have ascended to the very top of their chosen professions:
- Ginny Rometty, President/CEO IBM
- Janet Hasson, Publisher, The Journal News
- Indra Nooyi, Chairwoman/CEO, Pepsico, Inc.
- Janine Rose, News Director/Anchorwoman, News 12 Westchester
- Kimberly Cline, President, Mercy College
- Kunjlata Ashar, MD, Medical Examiner, Westchester County
- Laureen Barber, Design Director, Blue Hill at Stone Barns
- Lea Cullen Boyer, Sustainability Coordinator, Westchester County
- Linda Sanford, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Transformation, IBM-Armonk
- Marsha Rand, CEO/Founder, Better Homes & Gardens Rand Realty
- Martha Stewart, Founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Nancy Woodruff Ment, President/CEO, Andrus
- Nita Lowey, New York State Congresswoman
- Roberta Bernhardt, Partner, Citrin Cooperman & Co., LLP
- Janet Langsam, CEO, ArtsWestchester
Lis Wiehl, Fox News legal analyst, prominent trial lawyer, and best-selling author, will be Guest Speaker at this event. Wiehl is the author of The 51% Minority, which won the 2008 award for Books for a Better Life in the motivational category, and Winning Every Time, in addition to several best-selling mystery novels. Her latest mystery, Darkness Rising, set right in Westchester County, was released on October 2. Her column, Lis on Law, appears weekly on foxnews.com.
Sponsors of this illustrious event include: White Plains Hospital, Cross County Shopping Center, Marks Paneth & Shron, The Westchester Bank, Bellava MedAesthetics & Spa, X-Quisite flowers & events, Inc., Leros Point to Point, the College of New Rochelle, Professional Women of Westchester, Laser Cosmetica, ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group, Lexco Wealth Management, Inc., and LIU Hudson.
Last year’s event was a great success—indeed, it sold out. So, do purchase tickets early: Single-$85; Table of 10-$800; Two tables of ten-$1,600. Deadline is November 21, 2012. For more information, contact pr(at)westchestermagazine(dot)com. To purchase tickets to the luncheon, click here.
914INC. Magazine is Westchester’s only business lifestyle magazine. With broad appeal, smart writing, and stunning photography and layouts, 914INC. Magazine is designed to serve the county’s diverse and wide-ranging business community. From perceptive profiles of CEOs and Board Presidents to in-depth reporting on local business issues and trends to sneak peeks at the latest office gadgets and the best business tips, 914INC. Magazine is designed to inform, entertain, and make office life (and, yes, even life after five) more enjoyable.
# # #