Huntington Beach, CA (PRWEB) August 18, 2012
http://www.PSPicks.com provides its subscribers with a free newsletter that reports up to minute information and exclusive charts on cheap under-valued, hidden, and undiscovered stocks in the United States with the potential of fast gains. Investors can track and learn about new companies as well as develop their own strategies. Announces NASDAQ Volume Leader Stocks and Market Movers For Friday, August 17th. Apple, Inc., Sirius XM Radio and Yahoo, Kraft Foods Inc., Ebay Inc., and Comcast Co. Mentioned.
Discover the next Hidden Company, join the free newsletter at http://www.pspicks.com
1) Apple, Inc traded up 0.87% and was last sold at $641.86. The stock traded as high as $642.56 and as low as $638.81. Apple had previously closed at $636.34. 4,561,811 shares of the stock traded hands in Friday’s Session. Rumors have been circulating about Apple possibly making a cable box. With the Ipad Mini and New Iphone 5 loaded with new features and SIRI investors are staring to speculate a $900 price target.
2) Sirius XM Radio Inc. a day traders or scalp traders dream traded flat unchanged as usual and was last sold at $2.59. The stock traded as high as $2.60 and as low as $2.58. Sirius had previously closed at $2.59. 7,017,057 shares of the stock traded Friday.
3) Yahoo! Inc. traded down 0.73% and was last sold at $14.88. The stock traded as high as $15.04 and as low as $14.86. YAHOO had previously closed at $14.99. 2,798,388 shares of the stock traded Friday. PSPicks.com really believes this will be a tremendous winner once Marissa Mayer puts her plan into place, she’s a winner!
4) Kraft Foods Inc. traded down 0.17% and was last sold at $40.63. The stock traded as high as $40.74 and as low as $40.52. KFT had previously closed at $40.70. 2,984,782 shares of the stock traded on Friday.
Start making 1000% Gains trading stocks, join the newsletter at http://www.PSPicks.com Our list is 100% Opt-In we Do Not sell or transfer email addresses.
5) Ebay, Inc. traded up 1.88% and was last sold at $46.65. The stock traded as high as $46.80 and as low as $45.75. Ebay had previously closed at $45.79. 4,967,060 shares of the stock traded on Friday. Retail stocks have been doing well, this is typically good for Ebay.
6) Comcast Co. traded down 0.32% and was last sold at $34.03. The stock traded as high as $34.28 and as low as $33.94. Comcast had previously closed at $34.14. 4,432,525 shares of the stock traded on Friday. This is one to watch, especially if Apple does decide to do a cable box.
Disclosure: PSPicks is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
PSPicks was not compensated for any portion of this press release.