Woodland Hills, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2014
The Anacapa Dental Art Institute is now promising people with missing teeth a “miracle.”
Dr. Saj Jivraj and Dr. Mamaly Reshad recently opened two offices of the Anacapa Dental Art Institute – one in Woodland Hills, Calif., and the other in Oxnard, Calif. At the new offices, the dentists can provide patients fixed, permanent dentures in 60 minutes – instead of months and multiple surgeries – thanks to the Teeth-in-an-Hour™ miracle process.
Most of the work is done before the patient gets his or her new teeth. So within a few hours after the surgery, the patient can eat the foods he or she wants. That’s the miracle!
To get the Teeth-in-an-Hour miracle, here’s how it works:
● First, one of the Anacapa Dental Art Institute’s dentists takes three-dimensional pictures of the patient’s mouth and jaw.
● Next, a technician in the office’s in-house lab uses the pictures to design permanent replacement teeth and plan where the implants will be placed. The dentist makes the final decision.
● That information is sent to the Nobel Biocare company, which creates a surgical guide for precise implant placement.
● Finally, the patient returns when the bridge is ready for the quick, painless surgery.
In about an hour, the patient has a new set of teeth he or she can use immediately.
Besides the Teeth-in-an-Hour miracle, the Anacapa Dental Art Institute provides the following procedures at its two new locations in Oxnard and Woodland Hills, Calif.:
● All-on-Four/All-on-Six dental implants
● Mini dental implant
● Teeth in a Day
● Sedation dentistry
● Cosmetic dentures (“facelift”)
For more information about these or any other services offered by the Dental Art Institute, please visit dentalimplantsventura.com.