BG introduces its newest piece of automotive maintenance equipment: a touch screen, automated transmission service machine.
Wichita, KS (PRWEB) February 08, 2013
BG Products introduces the BG PXT™ Performance Exchange™ for Transmissions! Coming in February, the BG PXT™ will perform transmission exchanges quicker and more effectively than most, with less costly downtime. Carefully designed features of the BG PXT™ are what separate this nearly automated machine from its competition.
BG PXT™ features:
- Two seven-gallon fluid tanks allow the BG PXT™ to perform multiple services on one fill.
- Dual gear-driven pumps prevent intermixing of new and used fluids cut service time down to only about five minutes.
- Calibrated scales precisely monitor fluid levels, meaning no fluid overages or money lost.
- Onboard computer with a full-color, four language touchscreen allows users to select weight measurements in gallons or liters. It also takes the technician through each step of the automatic transmission exchange service and counts the services performed in a given period of time. Technicians can customize each service to model-specific requirements. Using the new weight scale system, the computer will display a warning when the used fluid tank is full.
- Each machine is labeled with a QR code that offers more information on the BG Transmission Service when scanned with a mobile device.
BG Products, Inc., is dedicated to making vehicles last longer and perform better. In partnership with an international network of distributors, BG serves the driving public with innovative products and proven programs of automotive maintenance.
In a recent national survey, Service Managers chose BG brand machines to perform their fluid maintenance services 2 to 1 over any other.
For more information on the BG line of PX machines, including the BG PXT,™ as well as the complete line of BG products, go to bgprod.com/products.
For additional information, contact:
R & D Manager, Tools & Equipment • (316) 265-2686 • jerwin(at)bgprod(dot)com