Oakland, California (PRWEB) December 04, 2015
Berrett - Koehler Publishers is pleased to announce the launch of its new digital subscription service, BKpedia. Users will not only have instant access to the work of top thought-leaders in organizational change, leadership, and management, but also, in many cases, to the thought leaders themselves. It is an indispensable resource for leaders, managers, change-makers, innovators, students, and anyone else interested in strengthening themselves or their organizations.
BKpedia provides immediate, multi-platform access to Berrett-Koehler publications and to resources from our partners, The Center For Creative Leadership and AMACOM, the publishing division of the American Management Association. Expert curators organize the hundreds of books, and articles into thematic collections so users can find and download exactly what they need quickly and easily. BKpedia includes contact information for many of its contributors, enabling users to arrange anything from an email exchange to an in-person presentation, a real advantage to academic, corporate, public libraries and leadership development programs, as well as interested individuals.
For a free trial contact Leslie Crandell, Executive Manager, Digital Subscriptions and Corporate Sales – lcrandell(at)bkpub(dot)com or sign up here http://svy.mk/1lwZOqP
BKpedia features and benefits include:
- Extensive content: articles, case studies, chapters, and more, available only through BKpedia
- Connect with authors: users can contact many authors directly- anything from asking a simple question via email to arranging a live presentation
- Search by title, author, subject, keyword, and more
- Regular updates of collections with new material
- DRM-free PDFs- downloadable and printable
- Multiple device access via eReaders, smart phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops
- Annual or perpetual subscriptions available
- COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
Berrett–Koehler Publishers is an independent, mission-based, publisher that believes in connecting people and ideas to create a world that works for all. It is the first publisher to be both a B Corp and a Benefit Corporation. http://www.bkconnection.com