The introduction of technological advancements such as robotic and automatic systems is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
(PRWEB) June 10, 2014
The global market for biopsy devices is expected to reach USD 2,335.1 million by 2020 growing at a CAGR of 6.4%, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing global prevalence of cancer, geriatric population and increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. Other drivers of this market include the introduction of technological advancements such as robotic biopsy guidance systems and healthcare reforms pertaining to reimbursement policies. Growing patient awareness levels and the presence of high unmet medical needs in emerging markets such as India and China are also expected to fuel future growth of the market.
Biopsy guidance systems dominated the overall market in terms of share at over 40% in 2013. Growing demand for user friendly, relatively smaller and semi-automatically operated devices and the introduction of technological advancements such as robotic guidance systems are some of the major factors attributing to its large share.
The report “Biopsy Devices Market Analysis By Product (Needle Based Biopsy Guns, Biopsy Guidance Systems, Biopsy Forceps, Biopsy Needles, Biopsy Curettes and Punches) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/biopsy-devices-industry.
Request Free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/biopsy-devices-industry/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- North America dominated the market with a revenue share of over 60.0% in 2013 owing to the presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, reimbursement framework, high healthcare expenditures and growing prevalence of cancer.
- Europe followed North America in terms of revenue share in 2013 on account of the presence of high patient awareness levels in Western European countries and the presence of large untapped opportunities in Eastern Europe.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of over 10.0% during the forecast period. Presence of high unmet medical needs, growing healthcare expenditures and a constantly improving healthcare infrastructure in emerging markets of India and China are some of the factors accounting for its rapid growth.
- Key market players include C.R Bard, Care Fusion Corporation, Hologic Inc., Devicor Medical Products Inc., DTR medical, Angiotech, UK Biopsy, Cardinal Healthcare Inc. and INRAD Inc.
Browse All Report of Medical Devices Market Published by Grand View Research @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global biopsy devices market on the basis of products and region:
- Biopsy Devices Product Outlook
• Needle-based Biopsy Guns
• Vacuum-assisted Biopsy (VAB) Devices
• Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB) Devices
• Core Needle Biopsy (CNB) devices
• Biopsy Guidance Systems
• Biopsy Needles
• Biopsy Forceps
• General Biopsy Forceps
• Hot Biopsy Forceps
- Biopsy Devices Regional Outlook
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Grand View Research Ongoing Report Available @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
Latest Report Published By Grand View Research:
Microcontroller Market Analysis By Product (4/8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit), By Application (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/microcontroller-market)
The global microcontroller market is expected to reach USD 26,984.8 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand from end-use industries such as automotive and consumer electronics is expected to drive the global market over the forecast period. The advent of the Internet of Things (IoT) coupled with declining microcontroller prices is also expected to drive the industry over the next six years.
Ethylene Glycols Market Analysis By Product (MEG, DEG, TEG), By Application (PET, Polyester Fibers, Antifreeze, Films) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ethylene-glycols-industry)
The global market for ethylene glycol is expected to reach USD 33.36 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for polyethylene terephthalate (PET) for packaging applications, primarily in Asia Pacific and Latin America is expected to remain a key driving factor for the market. In addition, growth from global textiles industry is also expected to support the ethylene glycol market development over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc