EzCheckprinting software for MAC and Windows (sold separately) has been updated with a category feature for businesses to track checks easier.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 05, 2016
A new category feature has just been added to the MAC and Windows version of ezCheckprinting business check writer from Halfpricesoft.com. This will enable service industry business owners to easily track checks that are printed in the software. Additionally, there is no extra cost for the feature.
“EzCheckprinting software for MAC and Windows (sold separately) has been updated with a category feature for businesses to track checks easier.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
The easy to install and use business check writer, EzCheckprinting is now also compatible with Macintosh and Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), the leading provider of easy-to-use software for small businesses and families, give buyers a new way to get free products by partnering with TrialPay, the leader in alternative online payments. Business students and business owners can now get the full version of ezCheckprinting software at no cost when they try or buy an offer from one of TrialPay’s 2,000 blue-chip advertisers.
ezCheckPrinting software is a quality product at a reasonable cost! The unique features of this MICR & laser cheque writing and printing software include but are not limited to:
- Supports company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by banks (for use with laser printers) — Eliminates high cost pre printed bank checks
- Supports both blank check stock and pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Supports network version from 2-10 users
- Reprint checks from the register quickly
- Eliminates extended learning curve for those who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- Supports unlimited accounts
- Supports printing unlimited number of checks
- Supports signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Supports multiple easy to use report features
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software
- Print recurring checks
One of the main reasons customers are switching to ezCheckprinting is that it does not require the internet or check validation to work. This will give customers peace of mind with the added security. Operating offline reduces risk hacking and virus contamination. An internet connection is only required when updating the software or using ezCheckprinting in conjunction with ezAch to issue direct deposit payments to employees’ bank account.
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.