The latest edition now allow both QuickBooks online and desktop users to print checks on blank stock easily and inexpensively.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) April 28, 2016
ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer software from Halfpricesoft.com now allows both Quickbooks online and desktop users to use all features included in the previous desktop versions. Quickbooks online users no longer have to enter check printing data manually to take advantage of the money and time-saving features of ezCheckPrinting.
Developers of ezCheckPrinting updated Quickbooks for compatibility with the online version. At the request of customers, Halfpricesoft.com updated ezCheckPrinting software so that it now imports data for paychecks and other checks directly from Quickbooks online, making ezCheckPrinting a huge timesaver for online customers.
“The latest edition now allow both QuickBooks online and desktop users to print checks on blank stock easily and inexpensively,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge,
In addition to its new compatibility with Quickbooks, EzCheckPrinting software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Affordable check printing software for any size company
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the Quickbooks compatible version, ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. Some customers may be eligible to receive the software free through a special offer with TrialPay (details online). The network edition of ezCheckPrinting is available for as little as $69.
Customers can download the free trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp and sample all of the software’s features at no charge. Customers can make sure the software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing. To remove trial from checks, customers simply purchase a license key (available on the download page).
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients. This software also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.