Neenah, WI (Vocus) November 4, 2009
November is Alzheimer’s Awareness Month, and the recently released World Alzheimer Report declares that more than 35 million people worldwide will have dementia by 2010. CRL Senior Living Communities, an industry innovator with 16 independent living and assisted living and Alzheimer’s/memory care communities in Wisconsin and Illinois, offers the following tips to help people recognize some of the common Alzheimer’s disease warning signs.
1. Difficulty completing usual tasks
2. Memory loss that impairs daily life
3. Difficulty in planning or problem solving
4. Confusion about time or place
5. Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
6. New problems with words in speaking or writing
7. Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
8. Decreased or poor judgment
9. Withdrawal from work or social activities
10. Significant changes in mood and personality
About CRL Senior Living Communities
At CRL Senior Living Communities, it is the company’s mission to provide new standards of therapeutic excellence in senior living by providing the best in healthcare through consistently blending nutrition, spiritual, mental and physical stimulation in an environment rich with safety, comfort, activities and a nurturing atmosphere.
With offices in Neenah, Wis., and Chicago, Ill., CRL Senior Living Communities specializes in operating and managing state-of-the-art senior care residences that deliver the highest standard of care in specially designed therapeutic environments. The company meets the needs of seniors with independent living and assisted living, and Alzheimer’s/memory care communities. CRL currently owns and operates 14 communities in Wisconsin including Neenah, Oshkosh, Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Menomonee Falls, Kenosha, Greenfield, Green Bay, DeForest; and ni2 in McHenry, Ill.