Carmel, Indiana (PRWEB) March 13, 2013
Car-Specials.com offers visitors a vast array of options to filter their vehicle search, including make, model, lease payment, APR range, body style, or geographic location. A wide variety of brands and vehicles assures that each customer can find their perfect car, while the ability to view all available incentives for their top choices helps them find a budget-friendly deal.
The following five offers are the Car-Specials.com New Car Deals of the Month:
1. 2013 Nissan 370Z: Nissan’s sporty 2013 370Z is currently available at 0% APR financing for up to 60 months. Financing for 72 months at 2.9% APR is also an option. The coupe, convertible, and NISMO models of the 370Z all qualify for these special rates.
2. 2013 GMC Terrain: Consumers can now lease a 2013 Terrain SLE crossover for just $199 a month for 39 months, with $2,979 due at signing. The economical yet versatile Terrain seats five comfortably and achieves 32 highway mpg.
3. 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab: Chevy is offering $6,000 Customer Retail Cash on remaining 2012 Silverado Extended Cab models, with an extra $1,000 of Trade-In Bonus Cash available to customers who trade in a 1999 or newer passenger car or light duty truck. That’s a total of $7,000 in bonus and retail rebates. This cash offer is for purchases only and may not be applied to a lease.
4. 2013 Volkswagen Passat and Touareg: Two of Volkswagen’s latest models are now available with 0% APR financing for up to 60 months – the 2013 Passat sedan and the 2013 Touareg SUV. Financing for 72 months increases only slightly to 0.75%. These rates exclude diesel and supercharged models.
5. 2013 Hyundai Veloster: Hyundai’s performance-driven, compact Veloster hatchback is available for lease at $179 per month for 36 months, with $2,299 due at signing. The Veloster comes with a standard six-speed manual transmission and a slew of tech-savvy features. It also provides superb fuel efficiency, reaching 37 mpg on the highway.
At the time of this release, all specials above were researched and believed to be accurate by the editorial staff at Car-Specials.com. With the frequency of change in the auto lease, finance, and rebate space, consumers are advised to check with their local dealer to make sure a deal is still relevant and available to them in their market, as market conditions and pricing do change.
Customers interested in matching the latest national incentives from auto manufacturers with actual vehicles available in their area should visit http://www.car-specials.com to begin their search. Dealerships interested in working with Car Specials to market their new and used vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
Car-Specials.com is an online automotive marketplace, dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, low cost option for marketing their vehicles. Car Specials offers its customers lightning-fast search with a variety of customizable search options for finding their next new or used vehicle.