Carmel, IN (PRWEB) May 09, 2014
CarSpecials.com is an online automotive marketplace dedicated to providing visitors with the latest offers from their favorite automakers on a variety of vehicles. In addition, the site provides intuitive search tools for browsing a large database of new and used inventory from a substantial network of car dealerships across the country. Car shoppers using the site can narrow their choices by price, payment amount, type of vehicle, and more.
“One goal of our website is to connect car shoppers with the latest deals on the vehicles they have been looking for,” said Roger Laurendeau, president of CarSpecials.com. “Once our users find the model that fits their lifestyle and budget, we can connect them with inventory at dealerships from coast to coast — with the ultimate goal of helping people find their perfect car to go along with the perfect deal.”
The staff at CarSpecials.com has selected the following offers as the Top Five New Car Deals of the Month for May:
1. 2014 Chevrolet Volt: Chevy’s popular, compact hybrid can be purchased now at 0% APR for up to 48 months when financed through Ally Financial Inc.
2. 2014 Ram 1500: Users can find a lease deal on the rugged Ram 1500 pickup for as low as $259/month for 36 months with $2,999 due at signing. Lease payment of $259 refers to the 2014 1500 Tradesman Quad Cab RWD, equipped with Express Quick Order Package 25C.
3. 2014 Nissan Leaf: Special financing rates of 0% APR for up to 72 months are now available on the all-electric 2014 Leaf Hatchback. Nissan’s Frontier pickup and 370Z sports car are also available with 0% APR financing.
4. 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan: Volkswagen is currently offering $1,250 in APR Bonus Cash toward retail purchases of any 2014 Tiguan. This bonus must be combined with current special APRs, which range from 0.9% to 2.09%.
5. 2014 Smart fortwo: At 0% APR for terms of 24 or 60 months, the Smart fortwo offers exceptional economy and convenience.
At the time of this release, all specials listed were researched and believed to be accurate by the editorial staff at CarSpecials.com. With the frequency of change in the auto lease, finance, and rebate space, consumers are advised to check with their local dealer to make sure a deal is still relevant and available to them in their market, as market conditions and pricing do change. Offers for some manufacturers may vary by region.
Consumers can view the latest national and regional deals from a variety of automotive brands by visiting CarSpecials.com. Dealerships interested in working with CarSpecials.com to promote their new and pre-owned vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
CarSpecials.com is an automotive marketplace dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, fairly-priced option for marketing their vehicles online. CarSpecials.com offers car buyers and tire-kickers the ability to review all current lease specials, finance deals and cash rebates in one place, making the car shopping experience more transparent. Consumers can find local car dealers, thumb through vehicles for sale, and even schedule a test drive right from the website.