Carmel, Indiana (PRWEB) February 15, 2013
Car-Specials.com offers visitors a wide variety of options to filter their vehicle search, including by body style, year, make, model, price range, or geographic location. A wide range of brands and vehicles assures that each customer can find their perfect car, while the ability to view all available lease and sale incentives for their top choices helps them find the perfect deal.
The following five offers are the Car-Specials.com New Car Deals of the Month:
1. 2013 BMW 6 Series: Throughout the month of February, BMW is offering low, 1.9% APR financing for up to 72 months on all of its 2013 6-Series models. Financing for most other BMW models starts at 3.19% APR.
2. 2012 Toyota Camry: Toyota incentives have improved on remaining 2012 Camry models, including the well-equipped Camry SE Limited for $199 a month for 24 months with $2,399 due at signing. As with all new Toyota vehicles, this lease offer includes Toyota Care, a complimentary maintenance plan with roadside assistance for two years or 25,000 miles.
3. 2013 Mercedes-Benz C-Class: The 2013 C250 Sport Sedan can be leased for just $349 per month for 27 months, with $4,043 due at signing. The C-Class is one of the most affordable and dependable families from Mercedes, and these along with many Mercedes lease offers have been reduced to 27 months from 36 months.
4. 2013 Range Rover Evoque: Land Rover is currently offering financing starting at 1.9% APR for 36 months on its popular crossover, the 2013 Range Rover Evoque. No down payment is required to secure this rate, which increases to 2.9% over 48 months, or 3.9% over 60 months.
5. 2012 Scion XB: The 2012 Scion XB wagon is now available for lease at $179 per month for 36 months, with $1,999 due at signing. With a remarkable 28 mpg on the highway and room for up to five people, the XB takes efficiency to a new level.
At the time of this release, all specials above were researched and believed to be accurate by the research and writing staff at Car-Specials.com. Shoppers are advised to check with their local dealer or the manufacturer website to be certain that the deals listed above are still accurate and available in their region of the country.
Customers interested in matching the latest incentives from car manufacturers with actual vehicles available in their area may visit http://www.car-specials.com to begin their search. Dealerships interested in working with Car-Specials.com to market their new and used vehicles should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
Car-Specials.com is an online automotive marketplace, dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, low cost option for marketing their vehicles. Car Specials offers its customers lightning-fast search with a variety of customizable search options for finding their next new or used vehicle.