Carmel, IN (PRWEB) August 22, 2013
Car-Specials.com is a site that combines the latest deals and offers from auto manufacturers with a powerful search engine that leads consumers to actual inventory at car dealerships. After reviewing the search patterns of visitors for the past month, the editors at Car-Specials.com have come up with a list of the five most-researched vehicles for the month of August to help users find the vehicles that their peers have found to be the most appealing.
“In today’s world, social media and constant connectivity have made what is happening now and the latest trends substantially more relevant in our everyday lives,” said Roger Laurendeau, president of Car-Specials.com. “Sites like Twitter and Yahoo have brought ‘trending’ topics to the forefront, so we thought it would be useful to show auto buyers the latest trends in the car-shopping universe. This list gives people a snapshot of what is ‘right now’ in auto sales, and what special offers are available for these vehicles.”
The Top Five Trending Vehicles for August 2013 are as follows:
1. GMC Terrain – Ranking as the most popular vehicle for this month, the 2013 Terrain is available for lease for $199 per month for 39 months with $3,049 due at signing.
2. Ford Focus ST – Ford is currently offering multiple cash rebates on its Focus ST, including a Conquest Rebate and a College Rebate.
3. BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo – Shoppers can lease BMW’s powerful crossover for as little as $569 per month for 36 months with $4,294 due at signing.
4. Cadillac Escalade – With Cadillac’s August lease offer on the Escalade, users can lease a 2013 Escalade for $699 per month for 36 months with $3,959 due at signing.
5. Kia Forte – Cash rebates are available on an all-new Kia Forte in the form of Loyalty Rebates, Customer Bonus Rebates, and Military and Police Rebates.
At the time of this release, all specials listed were researched and believed to be accurate by the editorial staff at Car-Specials.com. With the frequency of change in the auto lease, finance, and rebate space, consumers are advised to check with their local dealer to make sure a deal is still relevant and available to them in their market, as market conditions and pricing do change.
Car shoppers can view current lease deals, financing offers, and cash rebates from a variety of automotive brands by visiting Car-Specials.com. Dealerships interested in working with Car-Specials.com to promote their new and pre-owned vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
Car-Specials.com is an online automotive marketplace, dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, low cost option for marketing their vehicles. Car-Specials.com offers its visitors lightning-fast search, with a variety of customizable search options for finding their next new or used vehicle.