(PRWEB) January 8, 2011
February 14 marks a special day for many couples: St. Valentine’s Day. Those love birds thinking about a romantic vacation in Puerto Vallarta should take advantage of CasaMagna Marriott Resort’s St. Valentine’s Getaway package. The special package features a variety of romantic experiences and memories. Available until February 28, the St. Valentine’s Getaway might be just the Puerto Vallarta vacation package couples are looking for.
The St. Valentine’s Getaway package includes:
- Kahlua® Liqueur and chocolate strawberries waiting in the room upon arrival
- Breakfast buffet for two at La Estancia restaurant
- A spa treatment for two, set up privately at the Iyari Suite in Ohtli Spa
- A photo shoot, which includes the five best photos and delivered in an electronic format prior to departure
- One tour around the bay at sunset to Las Caletas at night and a dinner buffet with entertainment
- One private romantic dinner for two on the jetty
What better way to spend the most romantic day of the year than relaxing at this Puerto Vallarta luxury hotel? Book a Valentine’s Day vacation today.
Guests must stay a minimum of three nights. Rooms are limited, so interested couples should book their romantic vacation in Puerto Vallarta soon. To book the St. Valentine’s Getaway package, guests should visit the CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Mexico Resort and use the promotional code LUV.
About the CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
The CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort features 433 newly renovated guest rooms, including 29 suites, each with a private balcony. Nestled between the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains and Mexico’s picturesque Bay of Banderas, this luxury hotel in Puerto Vallarta offers a variety of facilities for adults and children, including 22,000 sq. ft. Ohtli Spa (Puerto Vallarta’s largest resort spa), two lighted tennis courts, infinity oceanfront pool, various water sports and beach activities, multiple restaurants and a Marriott Kids program. Guests can also stroll through the old town of Puerto Vallarta, enjoy the sights of colonial Mexico, view folk shows and historic Mexican landmarks or take part in jungle adventures. For more information, visit the Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa website.
# # #