Holidays are the busiest time for overnight guests.
Austin. TX (PRWEB) December 10, 2013
Holidays are the busiest time for overnight guests so ShopRTO offer these tips to best prepare and accommodate them.
1. Get air mattresses for extra bedding or rent extra bedding or furniture from the local rent to own store. Rent to own stores will deliver and pick up and the rental process is easy without any financial obligation beyond the rental.
2. Always keep the kitchen clean especially kitchen counters. The kitchen will be the most active area of the house through their stay.
3. Prepare menus for each meal well in advance so the kitchen is stocked and meals are easy to prepare.
4. Continually fill and clear the dishwasher.
5. Stock extra toilet paper, hand soap and paper towels that are easy to find.
6. Remove personal care items out of the bathroom to the bedroom to make for more room and time for guests.
7. Stock and organize the medicine cabinet. Make sure you have the basics like aspirin, hydrocortisone, antacid tablets, neosporin, band-aids, benadryl and rubbing alcohol.
8. Plan on many grocery trips. Keep extra cloth grocery bags in the car if you're eco-conscious or live in a city that banned plastic grocery bags.
9. If your guests use more ice than your ice maker can handle, store extra ice in an ice chest.
10. Delegate small, easy tasks such as vacuuming, putting clothes in the dryer, chopping vegetables, etc.
11. Find an hour of quiet time each day.
12. Share menu plans and times so guests know how to plan their schedules.
ShopRTO provides affordable home decorating and lifestyle tips for Americans and when rent to own may be right for their home shopping choices.