Dallas, TX (Vocus) January 30, 2009
Coast, the global seafood restaurant newly opened by the award-winning restaurant group RG2 in the Shops at Legacy North, announces that it will begin opening for lunch Monday, March 2. With warmer weather approaching, Coast's plaza seating adjacent the spectacular Bellagio-inspired fountain will certainly attract a crowd from the business set as well as the ladies who lunch. New lunch menu to be available shortly.
http://www.coastglobalseafood.com is the website for the restaurant. Visit often to see the updated photo gallery, menu updates, and upcoming jazz artists playing Thursday through Saturday nights.
Coast, the global seafood restaurant newly opened by the award-winning restaurant group RG2 in the Shops at Legacy North, announces a special prix-fixe menu for couples in honor of St. Valentine's Day. Please call 972.265.4722 for reservations.
Available for dinner only on Saturday, February 14, the menu is as follows:
First Course for Sharing
- Crab Causa with Aji Amarillo Sauce
Entrées (choice of)
- Skate Wing, Guajillo Lime Broth
- Filet Mignon with Red Wine Béarnaise, Baby Vegetables, and Boulanger Potatoes
- Sole Meunière with Braised Spinach and Glazed Fingerling Potatoes
Dessert for Two
- Steamed Chocolate Cake with Fresh-Dipped Strawberries & Strawberry Sorbet
- Ronnie McBride
Regular menus items are also available.