Wisconsin Contract Manufacturers and Machine Shops Earn Entry into the MFG.com Manufacturing Marketplace
Startup product companies as well as the largest companies in the world use MFG.com to collaborate with quality Wisconsin manufacturers every day.
Atlanta, GeA (PRWEB) January 13, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for made-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced that several leading Wisconsin-based contract manufacturers have acquired permission to enter into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these high-grade manufacturers include:
Midway Machine, a full-service precision quality machine shop with CNC lathe and milling capabilities in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Midway entered the MFG.com marketplace in October 2011 and has already obtained new customers as well as a 5 star rating (out of 5 possible stars). A customer recently remarked, “Easy to work with and parts done per the print.”
- RSP, Inc. has full engineering, design, print and assembly capabilities and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI. They specialize in designing and producing silicone rubber molding, membrane switches & keypads, plastic injection molding, touch screens, wire harnesses and complete turn-key assemblies.
- Macfab Metal Products, LLC specializes in fabrication, welding and assembly in Beaver Dam, WI. With 139,000 square feet of floor space and a state of the art MRP/Shop Floor Control System, they have proven the ability to control the manufacture and assembly of products containing hundreds of components.
- Benchmark Pattern, Inc. is a full-service prototype and production pattern shop in Denmark, WI. They specialize in part design, sand cast tooling, investment tooling, permanent mold tooling, machined castings and machined parts. Benchmark can take your product from concept, through design, to the finished machined part.
- Metcast Service Tech Resources is a manufacturing representative in New Berlin, WI and is staffed with fully trained, experienced technicians to provide service solutions for suppliers and customers. With over 120 years of combined experience, their service staff can do the job right, on time and on budget.
- American Axis Machining is a small and flexible machine shop in Racine, WI. They are a well-trained organization with experience in all facets of small part production.
- JONCO Industries, Inc. provides complete marketing projects and products and is based in Milwaukee, WI. JONCO was formed in 1980 by principals with more than 50 years of combined sales, management and engineering experience. Since then JONCO has expended its high precision and quality controlled services to become a full-service promotional marketing and fulfillment house.
“Wisconsin is home to not only a very large, but also a very diversified manufacturing base. In the state of Wisconsin alone we have thousands of small to medium sized business as well as some of the largest brands in the world that rely on us every day for their sourcing and supplier discovery needs,” said Mitch Free, Founder and CEO of MFG.com, “These product manufacturers are looking to collaborate with the quality of supplier demonstrated by these recent MFG.com marketplace additions. We are extremely pleased to have accepted theses high caliber manufacturers into the marketplace and look forward to helping them establish more and more new long term customer relationships.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.