(PRWEB UK) 28 April 2015
SMi are delighted to announce Lino Arboleda, International Trade Compliance COE Asia of General Electric has been confirmed to join the panel discussion on day one of the upcoming Defence Exports Asia Pacific conference taking place in two weeks’ time.
Join senior military officials, high-level government representatives and industry experts at this year's Defence Exports Asia Pacific conference where attendees will have the opportunity to hear from over 16 leading presentations covering national export controls with international speakers from: Australia, Malaysia, China, Japan, South Korea, India and Wassenaar Arrangement.
Confirmed attendees for the 2nd annual Defence Exports Asia Pacific conference include:
AEB (Asia Pacific) Pte, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, Australian Department of Defence, Avnet Electronics Marketing, China Trade and Customs Expert, CISTEC, Global Legal Services, Honeywell, ICE Homeland Security Investigations, Korea Strategic Trade Institute, Meggitt PLC, Ministry Of Economy Trade And Industry of the Japanese Government, Ministry Of International Trade & Industry Malaysia, Molex, Northrop Grumman, OCR Services, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, QinetiQ North America, Rockwell Automation, Saab AB Electronic Defence Systems, Sabic Innovative Plastics, Securus Strategic Trade Solutions, Textron Systems, Trade & Customs Expert India, U.S Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry & Security, US Embassy in Singapore, Wassenaar Arrangement, World Export Controls Review and many more.
Visit the website to read about what the industry-leading speakers have said about the latest developments in export controls with exclusive interviews from Claire Willette, Australian Department of Defence and Jiaoning Xie, Former China Customs Officer and China Trade and Customs Expert, China.
The 2015 expert speaker line-up features:
- Claire Willette, Director, Strengthening Export Controls, Australian Department of Defence
- Faizal Mohd Yusof, Deputy Strategic Trade Controller, Ministry Of International Trade & Industry, Malaysia
- Ambassador Philip Griffiths, Head of Secretariat, Wassenaar Arrangement
- Jiaoning Xie, Former China Customs Officer and China Trade and Customs Expert, China
- Hisashi Riko , Member of the Board, General Manager, CISTEC
- Jaeil Jo, Senior Researcher, Export Control Support Department, Korea Strategic Trade Institute
- Sanjay Notani, Trade & Customs Expert, Economic Laws Practice
- Beth Ann Johnson, Director, Global Trade Management, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Sarah Blank, Manager, International Trade Compliance, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Lino Arboleda, International Trade Compliance COE Asia, General Electric
For more information or to register visit: http://www.defence-exportsasia.com/prweb, alternatively contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email jhitchen(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
Defence Exports Asia Pacific is sponsored by: AEB, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, OCR Services and Pillsbury
------------------------- END --------------------------
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk