(PRWEB) October 15, 2013
License plate lookups were the highest requested online investigation service over the summer, according to Docusearch.com. The premier online provider of online investigative solutions documented over 4,500 license plate searches performed in 37 states. Key to the findings, Docusearch is tracking trends to possibly detect the reason for the high demand.
“People are being held more liable nowadays, and information is a coveted resource,” says Dan Cohn, Sr. Staff Member of Docusearch.com. “Whether you’re looking to find people for court cases, employment, fraud or accident investigation, a license plate search is extremely valuable.”
To find license plate information, ease of use is another important factor, according to Docusearch. 95% of services require a paid subscription, while the other 5% are often outdated, incomplete, and many times wrong.
“Finding driver information isn’t easy in real life,” says Sr Staff Member, Dan Cohn. “Many websites promise to give you license plate information, however there are no free sites that can give you the real-time, accurate information Docusearch provides.”
Docusearch offers a reverse license plate lookup in four easy steps:
1) Select their state, provide the information, and pay a one-time charge
2) Request is sent to a licensed private investigator
3) Licensed investigator hand-searches state DMV records
4) Securely delivers 100% accurate results in 2-3 business days with a full guarantee
When movies run a license plate search, they make it look easy. The good guy jots down a license plate number, does a quick internet search, and finds all the information on the suspect. In reality, there are laws that protect driver registration information from being publicly available.
Hiring a private investigator can be costly ranging from $150-300 for a search completed in a local area. A licensed private investigators at Docusearch however is subject to the same regulations and can therefore purchase information on a Docusearch user’s behalf with the state DMV. This means accurate, state certified results fast that include the vehicle owner’s name, address, vehicle information (year, make, model, etc.), and lienholder if provided.
For more information visit http://www.docusearch.com/category/license-plate-lookup
Docusearch is America’s premier online provider of online investigative solutions. Since 1996 Docusearch has been offering a variety of investigative and Criminal Court Record searches, both online and through proven investigative techniques, to obtain information on people and companies. In the rather crowded field of search services and background checkers, Docusearch.com has managed to achieve distinction through profiles in Forbes Magazine and with features in national television media including MSNBC, CNBC, A&E, and Dateline NBC. For more information about Docusearch Investigations and the services they provide visit http://www.docusearch.com or connect with @docusearch on Twitter.