EAA's 52-page catalog, also available online, is filled with clothing, movies and accessories, and includes something for everyone who loves flying.
Oshkosh, Wisconsin (PRWEB) November 26, 2015
Showing a passion for aviation or getting the perfect gift for your favorite pilot has never been easier, as the new Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) “Share Your Aviation Spirit” catalog features the perfect merchandise for aviators.
The 52-page catalog is filled with clothing, movies and accessories, and includes something for everyone who loves flying. Among the unique items for aviation enthusiasts this year are:
- Trendy accessories for the home, office or hangar
- Books about renowned aviators ranging from Gen. Jimmy Doolittle to Hollywood legend Jimmy Stewart
- One-of-a-kind merchandise from the International Aerobatic Club and Vintage Aircraft Association, as well as EAA’s exclusive offerings from Sonex and Zenith Aircraft
- Games, models and more for kids, including special Disney’s “Planes” merchandise
- Books, videos, and more to please any aviation enthusiast, including the award-winning EAA World of Flight calendar
All catalog items are also available at EAA’s online store at http://www.EAA.org/shop. This year’s catalog also offers the opportunity to “Give the Gift of Oshkosh,” and get the first EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2016 “Cleared Direct” T-shirt in anticipation of the “World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration” at Oshkosh on July 25-31, 2016.
EAA embodies the spirit of aviation through the world’s most engaged community of aviation enthusiasts. EAA’s 190,000 members and nearly 1,000 local chapters enjoy the fun and camaraderie of sharing their passion for flying, building and restoring recreational aircraft. For more information on EAA and its programs, call 800-JOIN-EAA (800-564-6322) or go to http://www.EAA.org. For continual news updates, connect with http://www.twitter.com/EAA.